American Hustle

Fedor

<Banned>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1800241/

A fictional film set in the seductive world of one of the most stunning scandals to rock our nation, American Hustle tells the story of brilliant con man Irving Rosenfeld (Christian Bale), who along with his equally cunning British partner and lover Sydney Prosser (Amy Adams) is forced to work for a wild unhinged FBI agent Richie DiMaso (Bradley Cooper). DiMaso pushes them into a world of Jersey powerbrokers and mafia that's as dangerous as it is enchanting. Renner is Carmen Polito, the passionate, volatile, New Jersey political operator caught between the con-artists and Feds. Irving's unpredictable wife Rosalyn (Jennifer Lawrence) could be the one to pull the thread that brings the entire world crashing down.

americanhustle1_large.jpg

americanhustle2_large.jpg

dK3hzKgh.jpg

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I guess it will look better after editing. They look like silly stereotypes in these photos, not actual people from the time.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i demand a scene with amy adams and jennifer lawrence making out with each other

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
i demand a scene with christian bale and bradley cooper making out with each other

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Looks like a drama version of Anchorman
wink.png

I had to look up David O Russell on Wiki to refresh my memory on his achievements. Pretty pretty pretty pretty good.

DMK_sl

shitlord
Just saw this movie.... It is FUCKEN AWESOME. Fuck what a great movie. ABSOLUTELY loved it. I need to think about it for a few more days but it could be in my top 5-10 of all time. All 5 main actors are unbelievable. What a movie!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Paid promotion! DMK is pulling the wool over your eyes!

(I'm looking forward to seeing this also).

velk

Trakanon Raider
I thought this was pretty boring for the first half, and the second half was ok.

They talked Bale up a lot but did pretty much no demonstration of why he was a good conman, ironically Jeremy Renner was far more convincing as persuasive and charismatic ;p

On the upside, Amy Adams spent most of the movie with 80% of her tits hanging out, on the downside, the percentage never went higher.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You mean I work 30 minutes from where JLaw was hanging out? I would cover her with such a load that Peter North would be jealous.