Amtrak - Selo Server Raid Guild - TL/AOS/RI Leadership

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

vanix

Lord Nagafen Raider
oh yea def not arguing that it's bad or he looks bad lol.

I only meant that the player type that will really work in a guild like Amtrak usually isn't your super humble yea I'm happy being top 3 type I would think. It's the people who will do what it takes to be on top, which would lead me more toward the as you called it foh combine recruitment strategy (however that REALLY isn't how we did it, as Alloria and Tyen literally invited anyone with a pulse, which is why we ended up losing once we progressed past content we could do with our core 15ish)
They also made very clear that if u suck ur gone... And just saying dear keystone my necro we STILL managed to clear vulak with a faction of thr numbers RoI had

vanix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hah, wdup old TL fam? Tempted to make a gnome wizard but I feel useless if I can’t be used as a posky suicide puller!
Wizzards were bound in naggy prep room just wondering how many levels this nuke die repeat will cost them every 3 days

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So is this a Hardcore guild that does not allow for slack asses to join? My wife and I have started back playing for nostalgia sake and because there really is no MMO anymore that has the charm this one does. I am just trying to figure out a server and perhaps a guild with players that can help out old farts like us who have not played since Norrath was still cooling. She likes her Druid and I enjoy the Beastlord. I do not Multi-box but I do enjoy the Mercenary system.

If this is a Hardcore guild that limits recruiting to that, I understand.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
So is this a Hardcore guild that does not allow for slack asses to join? My wife and I have started back playing for nostalgia sake and because there really is no MMO anymore that has the charm this one does. I am just trying to figure out a server and perhaps a guild with players that can help out old farts like us who have not played since Norrath was still cooling. She likes her Druid and I enjoy the Beastlord. I do not Multi-box but I do enjoy the Mercenary system.

If this is a Hardcore guild that limits recruiting to that, I understand.

Amtrak no longer exists, if you're looking for guilds on Selo I think you're options are Major, Rusty Short Sword, Circulus Interium (sp), Modus Gelidus (old content) and Faceless.