Ancient Civilizations

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't think we're grasping at straws, we're all just speculating and trying to put 2 and 2 together. To me, trying to definitively say the Richat Structure is "nothing" or that there wasn't a lake up there is waaaaay more short-sighted than speculating on trade routes of a 12,000 years ago civilization that had that as their capitol.

If there's one thing all of these maps do definitively show, it's that the Sahara desert was much smaller than it is now 500-800 years ago and still had some of its major waterways.
that second map you posted is indeed very interesting. it shows the water path spreading from 3 distinct directions. Mega Chad. Med and Nile? and it all empties into the Atlantic right through the Richat.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Durr maps from 2500 years ago aren't as accurate as modern maps.

Is this the connection you're making?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>
Durr maps from 2500 years ago aren't as accurate as modern maps.

Is this the connection you're making?

Well thats the obvious one.

The other ones are

1. Its pretty clear that all these maps are a variation on a single older source which is comically erroneous. So showing me multiple maps as proof of water flowing out of Richat, just reinforces how similarly wrong they are. So what's the original erroneous map that they copied the Africa portion from?

2. It would be impossible to identify where Richat is on these extremely erroneous maps, but here we have people looking at a map thats supposed to cover 3000+ miles from Western edge of Africa to Eastern edge, and confidentently stating that this is where this comparatively tiny 25 mile geological formation is.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah Plato mentions it, plus it's kinda the entire claim to fame of the place, "the ringed city". It had 3 concentric rings with moats between them and limited bridges between them. AKA a very good defensive position, if it was someone's capitol. A large engineering project even by modern standards, Dubai has spent billions trying to re-create things like this.
Right so if you belive Plato that Atlantis had 3 rings, you also need to belive that it was a port city on the sea.

Yet it's on top of a mountain 100km inland. 400m is too high for a global flood to make it be on a river, there's not enough ice to melt to get that height.

It could have been a lake but there's no evidence undernearth it for any kind of earth works and Plato didn't mention lochs.

I have debunked this with the elevation map, sorry.

Loser Araysar

<Screenshotted>
Looks familiar?

This one is in Utah though. A bit far for Atlantis. Although many argue its an impact crater.

1690369893264.png

This one's in New Mexico
1690369947931.png

This one is in PNW. Looks like an island on top of a mountain. Its actually the volcanic dome from Mt Helens eruption in 1980
1690370047338.png

These are all naturally occurring phenomena called geologic domes. All give the illusion of concentric circles due to the elevation bulges in the middle. That is what Richat Structure is. A very large geologic dome.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I think that if such a place existed it would be reasonable that they simply built ontop of it rather than built the entire thing themselves.

But really. By all accounts Plato was carrying over a story he heard elsewhere. That if we follow the forensic evidence of the African Humid Period. Had been passed down for 8000 years through oral tradition (in Egypt) before reaching Plato's ears. Really take all of it with an immense grain of salt. The primary grain of truth here is that human civilization existed during that time. Which is far earlier than the modern narrative dictates.

No matter where it actually physically existed. But it is fun to speculate.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
here is a thought. we know there were giant ass glaciers in the northern hemisphere ~ mile highish. how big of a tsunami would it have been if a huge "ice melt" lake, burst it's damn and drained afap.

ok looking at extent maps not likely for the northern europe glaciers, but a possible route MIGHT be....the himalaya's glaciers thru the caspian sea/black sea then thru where instanbul is to the mediteranean and the path the water would take would be heading in the right direction to hit and flow towards the richat.

a reach yes but it is almost a straight line from the richat tripoli istanbul black caspian.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
here is a thought. we know there were giant ass glaciers in the northern hemisphere ~ mile highish. how big of a tsunami would it have been if a huge "ice melt" lake, burst it's damn and drained afap.

ok looking at extent maps not likely for the northern europe glaciers, but a possible route MIGHT be....the himalaya's glaciers thru the caspian sea/black sea then thru where instanbul is to the mediteranean and the path the water would take would be heading in the right direction to hit and flow towards the richat.

a reach yes but it is almost a straight line from the richat tripoli istanbul black caspian.
I think this is the most lunatic thing posted yet.

The water is going to go everywhere and lose height rapidly, but it has to be 600m to get over the heighest part of the Richat (the lake bit is 400m).

Least path of resistance would be the existing rivers which go into India and China.

You guys are literally posting Earth destroying scenarios of kilometer high waves to explain away the Richat being so high.

I debunked it guys, let it go. Literally any other proposed location by the sea could be credibly destroyed by a smaller tsunami.

• 1WTF

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I think this is the most lunatic thing posted yet.

The water is going to go everywhere and lose height rapidly, but it has to be 600m to get over the heighest part of the Richat (the lake bit is 400m).

Least path of resistance would be the existing rivers which go into India and China.

You guys are literally posting Earth destroying scenarios of kilometer high waves to explain away the Richat being so high.

I debunked it guys, let it go. Literally any other proposed location by the sea could be credibly destroyed by a smaller tsunami.
You mean to tell me a 1 km high wall of water wouldn't still be 1km high after travelling a thousand miles?? What are you some kind of water wizard? You probably believe the moon landing was real. Fucking retard.

Chris

Potato del Grande
You mean to tell me a 1 km high wall of water wouldn't still be 1km high after travelling a thousand miles?? What are you some kind of water wizard? You probably believe the moon landing was real. Fucking retard.
Yes... this... is my point...

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not since you gave the WTF reaction?

• 1Pathetic

Chris

Potato del Grande
You haven't debunked anything you fuckin collosal faggot. Go to school ya moron.
Explain how a port city as described by Plato is at 400m elevation and 100km inland?

Maybe you should pay to ban me from the thread again? Censorship is always a winning argument!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Explain how a port city as described by Plato is at 400m elevation and 100km inland?

Maybe you should pay to ban me from the thread again? Censorship is always a winning argument!
you have no idea what you're talking about because you have no idea what that region of Africa was like 12-15000 years ago. you can doubt all day long, but you have no basis for your doubts because nobody knows what happened. there really is no point arguing with you because your speculation and mine is just speculation.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

You're a dumb guy that "educates" others IRL UK, stop pretending you can do the same here ya fuckin git.

I'd prefer that you had a "I'm the village idiot" tattooed on your forehead.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
you have no idea what you're talking about because you have no idea what that region of Africa was like 12-15000 years ago. you can doubt all day long, but you have no basis for your doubts because nobody knows what happened. there really is no point arguing with you because your speculation and mine is just speculation.
We know the geological processes which rise and erode hills or mountains, we know the evidence to look for if either happens.

We know the same for sea level rise and fall.

So have a research into that and come up with a way that place could be by the sea.

Just like I researched topographical maps and figured out the whole thing is horseshit.

Loser Araysar

<Screenshotted>

lmao

why not just theorize that an ice comet the size of a moon entered the earths atmosphere, got vaporized and dumped 95 megaquadrillions tons of water on africa?

its just as plausible.

Loser Araysar

<Screenshotted>

interesting

Chris Chris provides an argument backed by evidence

Chukzombi Chukzombi provides "no one knows what happens" as he pulls Atlantis out of his ass and slaps it into middle of a desert in Africa.

• 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
lmao

why not just theorize that an ice comet the size of a moon entered the earths atmosphere, got vaporized and dumped 95 megaquadrillions tons of water on africa?

its just as plausible.
Alright I can't stay mad at you when you post shit like this, we good?