Ancient Civilizations

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That Ancient Architects guy is really an autist of the highest order. Seems he spends an inordinate amount of time hunting down historical accounts of travel to the Pyramids and shit so he can cross reference them with modern more well known accounts and try to understand differences/new findings. This goes way beyond looking up 19th century stuff at universities, like looking for private accounts of aristocrats (as keeping personal diaries was a very big habit back then) because he found something that mentioned they were in the region at some point in time. Then actually finding them, getting copies and parsing through all of it.

It's impressive lol.
he also contacts authors of pyramid/ancient civ books/studies for their sources and often features their voices in the videos. he really goes all out. of course his speaking voice is something you have to get used to. its something he can fix, but i dont think he gives a fuck at this point.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
But thats the point, it didnt wash everything out.

They are able to find stone tools there that were made hundreds of thousands of years ago.

How could this flood sweep out every trace of Atlantis, but not every trace of prehistoric tool making at the site?
It's really not that hard to logic this out, I don't know why it's so hard for these guys. We can find old Indian arrowheads all over the place. Let's do the Hudson River for a hypothetical. So 10,000 years in the future every single microscopic trace of New York City will be completely wiped off the face of the Earth. No concrete. No plastic. No buried steel that would escape oxidation. Nothing. Everything is just going to vanish without a trace but somehow those archeologists of the future will still be digging up those old arrowheads. Ya that makes perfect logical sense.

This Richat thing is a great example of how when people want to believe something and have made up their minds logic no longer applies.

Also that Corsetti guy is the Benny Johnson of ancient civs. BLASTED! MASSIVE!! 150 MILES LONG!!!!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah Corsetti dude is kinda meh. I saw a podcast with him a while ago and hes like Yeah, im a miner, expert... Then few minutes later, yeah im also a farmer, expert in farming.... And on and on... Thats when my eyes rolled to the back of my head and he lost me.....

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Yeah Corsetti dude is kinda meh. I saw a podcast with him a while ago and hes like Yeah, im a miner, expert... Then few minutes later, yeah im also a farmer, expert in farming.... And on and on... Thats when my eyes rolled to the back of my head and he lost me.....

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

MY GOD

His left Eyebrow is where Atlantis should be!

1700266052415.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
not sure what the circle jerk is about here, but Jimmy is not an expert on anything, nor has he ever claimed to be. what he says makes a lot of sense, but he is mostly just there to raise questions with a pleasing and fun presentation. thats all he's ever been. he's the youtube version of Leonard Nimoy on In Search Of..

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
not sure what the circle jerk is about here, but Jimmy is not an expert on anything, nor has he ever claimed to be. what he says makes a lot of sense, but he is mostly just there to raise questions with a pleasing and fun presentation. thats all he's ever been. he's the youtube version of Leonard Nimoy on In Search Of..
Its Chris and Arayser.
Jim Carrey Alrighty Then GIF by Ace Ventura

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I wanna know what is At the intersection of the jets on the patch! (Jk) Jimmy does good videos and asks decent questions that make you ponder. The maps one he did a few months ago was good. Why did maps from the ~15th century have the Sahara green with a lot of cities along rivers. Said rivers on the maps look to be placed in decent correlation to where that paper about the dried up river system in the Sahara showed the river beds ~5k? Years ago

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I wanna know what is At the intersection of the jets on the patch! (Jk) Jimmy does good videos and asks decent questions that make you ponder. The maps one he did a few months ago was good. Why did maps from the ~15th century have the Sahara green with a lot of cities along rivers. Said rivers on the maps look to be placed in decent correlation to where that paper about the dried up river system in the Sahara showed the river beds ~5k? Years ago

The argument for that is that the Persians had some ancient maps, literature, or something that came from the African Humid Period (~12k years ago). Whatever their source was has been lost to time. There is some grounding to this argument as the Greek historical record indicates that the ancient Greeks were aware of a time when north Africa was not a huge desert. So that knowledge came from somewhere and people were down there doing whatever. That knowledge persisted and survived somehow.

During the Middle Ages Westerners had not explored the African interior until some centuries later. The Roman Empire were the last group to do so and they didn't get beyond like Ethiopia or something.

So yeah, it came from somewhere and it does match up with the forensic evidence of the humid period. But who that actually was? No idea.

Daidraco

Like him or not, he's compiled a lot of good information into this video.

Not directly related to what you're asking, but this is interesting to me:
"They" whichever power that brings it up within Africa - have plans where they dream of diverting part of the Congo River and part of the Niger River to Lake Chad. The rolling theory is that Lake Chad, and Lake Ahnet's (Maghreb Sea) sheer size created much of the precipitation on the continent during the Halocene Period (Lake Fezzon, and Agadez Sea to a much lesser extent, Im sure). I havent heard any feasible way to bring back lake Ahnet, but recreating the original size of Lake Chad would change the surrounding countries by leaps and bounds. Not only bringing vegetation back to those regions, but everything that comes along with vacant land and water. Not to forget, that having a water way connected to the congo means that interior nations like Chad could theoretically have container ships for trade/commerce.

Lake Chad was fed by these rivers in ancient times - diverting the water back doesnt seem far fetched in countries that arent fucking retarded. But of course this is Africa, and the people there would rather cut their fucking nose off rather than prosper.

The argument for that is that the Persians had some ancient maps, literature, or something that came from the African Humid Period (~12k years ago). Whatever their source was has been lost to time. There is some grounding to this argument as the Greek historical record indicates that the ancient Greeks were aware of a time when north Africa was not a huge desert. So that knowledge came from somewhere and people were down there doing whatever. That knowledge persisted and survived somehow.

During the Middle Ages Westerners had not explored the African interior until some centuries later. The Roman Empire were the last group to do so and they didn't get beyond like Ethiopia or something.

So yeah, it came from somewhere and it does match up with the forensic evidence of the humid period. But who that actually was? No idea.
The armies stopped rather early into Africa. But from what I understand, Romans mapped just about all of it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Goonsquad Officer
Like him or not, he's compiled a lot of good information into this video.

Not directly related to what you're asking, but this is interesting to me:
"They" whichever power that brings it up within Africa - have plans where they dream of diverting part of the Congo River and part of the Niger River to Lake Chad. The rolling theory is that Lake Chad, and Lake Ahnet's (Maghreb Sea) sheer size created much of the precipitation on the continent during the Halocene Period (Lake Fezzon, and Agadez Sea to a much lesser extent, Im sure). I havent heard any feasible way to bring back lake Ahnet, but recreating the original size of Lake Chad would change the surrounding countries by leaps and bounds. Not only bringing vegetation back to those regions, but everything that comes along with vacant land and water. Not to forget, that having a water way connected to the congo means that interior nations like Chad could theoretically have container ships for trade/commerce.

Lake Chad was fed by these rivers in ancient times - diverting the water back doesnt seem far fetched in countries that arent fucking retarded. But of course this is Africa, and the people there would rather cut their fucking nose off rather than prosper.

The armies stopped rather early into Africa. But from what I understand, Romans mapped just about all of it.
You know warlords are just going to steal that lake

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
That's pretty much the definition of a butterface. I'm pretty dang far from a conspiracy guy when it comes to historical stuff. Somehow, every time I watch by her videos it makes me think of that quote by Oscar Wilde - "Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."

• 3Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That's pretty much the definition of a butterface. I'm pretty dang far from a conspiracy guy when it comes to historical stuff. Somehow, every time I watch by her videos it makes me think of that quote by Oscar Wilde - "Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."

Just mute her vids and scroll her head off the screen.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Daidraco

You know warlords are just going to steal that lake
Close, but no cigar. The drama with the Nile, a completely separate river from the conversation, is that countries are trying to control the water supply of what goes down stream through their dams. Completely fucking entire countries and they dont give a single fuck about the repercussions of such. So even if this fantastical plan grew legs - fuckheads would try to ransom the water going into Chad. Africa really is the asshole of the world.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So DANGEROUS. Be careful guys, this is a dangerous thing not to listen to or adhere to academia. Mere plebeians do not have the knowledge, or skill to come up with their own theories. How dare the plebs question the scholars.

These fucks unearth shit but never explain any of it. And if questioned about it they come up with some BS that never pans out or does not make any sense. Gobekli Tepe proved the last 250 yrs of archeology as false itself it literally rewrites history but they still dont want to do it because it would invalidate all of their shit s false, rewinding history of civilization THOUSANDS of years. Still claiming its built by hunter gatherers, because you know, nomadic hunter gatherers were into building monolithic structures on their way to the next gather or hunt, lol.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So DANGEROUS. Be careful guys, this is a dangerous thing not to listen to or adhere to academia. Mere plebeians do not have the knowledge, or skill to come up with their own theories. How dare the plebs question the scholars.

These fucks unearth shit but never explain any of it. And if questioned about it they come up with some BS that never pans out or does not make any sense. Gobekli Tepe proved the last 250 yrs of archeology as false itself it literally rewrites history but they still dont want to do it because it would invalidate all of their shit s false, rewinding history of civilization THOUSANDS of years. Still claiming its built by hunter gatherers, because you know, nomadic hunter gatherers were into building monolithic structures on their way to the next gather or hunt, lol.
some years ago i was watching one of her videos and she was talking about some ancient culture and she blanketly called them racists. i left in the comments that she had no idea who was a racist x hundreds/thousands of years ago. some cultures were isolated from other races so anyone different would naturally be looked at as a threat, something like that. and she immediately replied to tell me i must be a racist too and i told her she was out of her mind and she flipped her shit and just started calling me names, then her subbed simps started defending her. it was ridiculous. i unsubbed. bitches cant be taken seriously in academia.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users