Ancient Civilizations

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
How do we know the Egyptians didn't use the wheel, simple pulleys or cranes or other things of that nature? Are we relying on their writings and pictures that are recorded?

The whole "we don't know how the pyramids were built" thing seems kinda Alex-Jonesy to me, I always just assumed they had clever manual techniques that we've forgotten simply because we didn't need them or invented better techniques.
It has to do with the shaped granite and the much heavier megalithic stones.

King Tut's tomb and all of the tombs in the Valley of Kings were carved into limestone bedrock. Using simple copper chisels and dolomite pounding stones a single worker could remove almost a square meter a day of limestone. This has been tested in the modern era and copper chisels and such have been found in great number in the region. Giving material evidence of the tooling they used to create things like royal tombs.

With the tools we know they had, and wheels and such existing clearly in the historical record later the general consensus is that they did not have them at 2600BC when it is accepted that Khufu had the Pyramid built. We also know that they had a culture of building boats out of reeds and whatnot.

So how were all these massive granite stones moved and shaped? That if we look at modern attempts on even a small scale would have taken years upon years for just one of them. And there's thousands of these things.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This is a really cool channel by the way. Just gets into the mechanics as they are presented. Makes no conclusions or speculations about anything.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Here's one!

This shit makes a ton of sense once you start thinking about it a little bit.

"Egyptians didn't have the wheel yet!"

And then you talk to an egyptian and they go "what the fuck you need wheels for? We have the Nile. Simply let the water do the work for you, dumbass."

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This shit makes a ton of sense once you start thinking about it a little bit.

"Egyptians didn't have the wheel yet!"

And then you talk to an egyptian and they go "what the fuck you need wheels for? We have the Nile. Simply let the water do the work for you, dumbass."
its more likely they had a Cummins diesel F-450 than boats heavy enough to transport those blocks up and down the river every 30 seconds.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
what could they tie as ballast to 3 ton blocks?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Here's one!

So yeah, possible, but he does not explain how the fuck they pumped all that water hundreds of feet into the air to fill those shafts. I could see this being possible for the first course, but filling those shafts with water is not a trivial task. He just keeps saying they "pumped" the water in. Ok, like how? also the multi stage gates to keep water pressure from being too high and also waterproofing the whole thing? Can you imagine the pressure on those temporary walls holding thousands or tens of thousands of gallons of water some 450 feet high? Using a water pressure/height calculator puts this at some 200PSI which is not a trivial thing to just "waterproof". and I did not watch the video to the end, but how the fuck did they dismantle the temp shafts holding the water??

Also using ballast to make sure the blocks were square is not feasible as well since you would have to have the perfect amount of ballast on each side of the stone to carve the top so that its 90 deg perpendicular to the other sides. so they could essentially make the top flat to the surface of the water but the sides are not explained. And if they used these blocks to hold water, you better make sure they are fucking PERFECT so that they hold water. Which is also not explained.

Anything is possible but this whole water thing is very sketch to me. Its like building another pyramid to just make the pyramid.

Last edited:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
what could they tie as ballast to 3 ton blocks?
Let alone the 60 ton interior granite blocks they used for the interior of the pyramid, which is not even covered in that video. And they supposedly used animal skins to do this. Also in the video you see the kid holding a tiny ass block of limestone and the ballast to make it float is like larger than the size of the actual block!

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

of course it did. you can see the path of the water from space. does that mean it was Atlantis and this all happened 12000 years ago? that still remains to be seen. but if there were structures, they are probably settled down in the ocean at the bottom of that runoff to the Atlantic. sucks that area is Nog Central and you cant put some squishy archeologists there without an army to protect them. what's amazing to me is that China or any western country hasnt commandeered that area yet and put the locals to work mining gold and whatever artifacts they can find for mass profits. its beach front property, there is room for a big ass airport and resorts too.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Water has flooded every part of the earth at some point, alleged flooding 100s of km from a mountain doesn't make the mountain be atlantis.
it also doesnt rule it out. keep in mind, 10000-12000 years ago is a long time and there was a mass exinction event around that time and it all lines up with the story which took place 8000 years prior to its telling. its also geographically in the region. the Atlantis is the Richat theory has a lot going for it. it cant be dismissed or confirmed at this juncture.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Water has flooded every part of the earth at some point, alleged flooding 100s of km from a mountain doesn't make the mountain be atlantis.
One I like a lot is that is the Persian Gulf theory.

During the African Humid Period the area that is now the Persian Gulf was 120 feet lower than it is today. Making the area an extended marshland much like Southern Iraq is today. It also plays into the migration of the Sumerians from [somewhere] into the Iraq region and intermingling with the Semitic speaking groups of the area. One of the things that did survive as Sumerian itself was a language isolate with no relation to Semitic languages at all. Yet words like Winemaker, Scribe, and other learned professions used the Sumerian words. Which is how modern scholars worked backwards to it.

This can be argued that the Akkadian/Ubaid/etc had no words for these things and had to adopt those of a foreign culture. But this would again mean that the Sumerian group did have words for these things and a more advanced society prior to their migration into Southern Iraq.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
it also doesnt rule it out. keep in mind, 10000-12000 years ago is a long time and there was a mass exinction event around that time and it all lines up with the story which took place 8000 years prior to its telling. its also geographically in the region. the Atlantis is the Richat theory has a lot going for it. it cant be dismissed or confirmed at this juncture.
The elevation of the structure rules it out. People will keep posting it online because I haven't popularised my evidence.

One I like a lot is that is the Persian Gulf theory.

During the African Humid Period the area that is now the Persian Gulf was 120 feet lower than it is today. Making the area an extended marshland much like Southern Iraq is today. It also plays into the migration of the Sumerians from [somewhere] into the Iraq region and intermingling with the Semitic speaking groups of the area. One of the things that did survive as Sumerian itself was a language isolate with no relation to Semitic languages at all. Yet words like Winemaker, Scribe, and other learned professions used the Sumerian words. Which is how modern scholars worked backwards to it.

This can be argued that the Akkadian/Ubaid/etc had no words for these things and had to adopt those of a foreign culture. But this would again mean that the Sumerian group did have words for these things and a more advanced society prior to their migration into Southern Iraq.
That's a good candidate for the abrahamic flood myth then, it's probably a ubiquitous myth because these low lying areas were everywhere (eg Doggerland).

• 1EyeRoll

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The elevation of the structure rules it out. People will keep posting it online because I haven't popularised my evidence.

That's a good candidate for the abrahamic flood myth then, it's probably a ubiquitous myth because these low lying areas were everywhere (eg Doggerland).
The Sumerian Flood Myth survived into modern day. Forensically though it wasn't like a tidal wave sort of thing. The marsh area that would have been their original region had waters rise a few cm a day for a period of like 10-20 years. Until it was eventually all underwater.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

there were lakes and rivers. are you basing your elevations on the peaks of those mountains?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
of course it did. you can see the path of the water from space. does that mean it was Atlantis and this all happened 12000 years ago? that still remains to be seen. but if there were structures, they are probably settled down in the ocean at the bottom of that runoff to the Atlantic. sucks that area is Nog Central and you cant put some squishy archeologists there without an army to protect them. what's amazing to me is that China or any western country hasnt commandeered that area yet and put the locals to work mining gold and whatever artifacts they can find for mass profits. its beach front property, there is room for a big ass airport and resorts too.

Richat has been excavated and not a single artifact of atlantis has ever been found there. What did they find is evidence of stone tool production at Richat that predates Atlantis by thousands of years

Richat being Atlantis is just pseudo archaelogy

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Richat has been excavated and not a single artifact of atlantis has ever been found there. What did they find is evidence of stone tool production at Richat that predates Atlantis by thousands of years

Richat being Atlantis is just pseudo archaelogy
How can anything predate Atlantis when we're not even sure when Atlantis existed? Or are you just going off of when the word "Atlantis" came to be?

Chris Chris will emphatically troll those of you until you're running in circles with this subject. Lets not forget what he's competing to win atm.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
How can anything predate Atlantis when we're not even sure when Atlantis existed? Or are you just going off of when the word "Atlantis" came to be?

Chris Chris will emphatically troll those of you until you're running in circles with this subject. Lets not forget what he's competing to win atm.

sigh. really?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Mansa of Mali whom had more gold than anyone could have easily recovered all the gold of "Atlantis". I mean Mali is right there and all.

• 1Like