Ancient Civilizations

Chris

Potato del Grande
My point is there is no hard evidence for any of this shit. But Im inclined to believe that aliens came here than some sky god made bushes burn and raised the dead or visited a mid eastern warlord that raped children.
They dismiss what ancient people wrote because of a privileged bigotry against these peoples. They think we are smarter and more truthful than our ancestors.
We now have billions of people believing that a sky god made us all. Its not like all this shit is coming from someones ass bro.
Between the two of you, seems like we are saying that polytheism is true because there's no evidence against it and we ahould dismiss what ancient people wrote.

Maybe God did jizz onto the Earth and created life.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How the fuck did Chris Chris not win the fucking asshat this year, I have no idea. No one fucking knows how anything was done several thousand years ago. Whether it was mundane or supernatural, no one fucking knows. You, being the uppity faggot you are can claim you're too smart for shit all you want - but you're still just a faggot teacher in a country overrun by joggers that have essentially planted their flag on your capital. The point of this thread is fucking simple - no one fucking knows the answer, so have fun and imagine whatever the fuck you want. Just like you do when you put a fucking dress on and get fucked up the ass. Faggot.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
How the fuck did Chris Chris not win the fucking asshat this year, I have no idea. No one fucking knows how anything was done several thousand years ago. Whether it was mundane or supernatural, no one fucking knows. You, being the uppity faggot you are can claim you're too smart for shit all you want - but you're still just a faggot teacher in a country overrun by joggers that have essentially planted their flag on your capital. The point of this thread is fucking simple - no one fucking knows the answer, so have fun and imagine whatever the fuck you want. Just like you do when you put a fucking dress on and get fucked up the ass. Faggot.
Captain America Listening GIF by Spider-Man
Happy Feel Good GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Haven't paid attention to this thread and don't really know what this is about, but I like your style, Sir.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
give Chris a break, hes under a lot of pressure to fill in the Ass hat quota of those who took their balls and went home. he's calling everyone here ancient astronauts, which he knows i consider an insult and now he's posting memes and there isnt anyone here to back him up. he's busier than a one legged man at an asskicking contest.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
give Chris a break, hes under a lot of pressure to fill in the Ass hat quota of those who took their balls and went home. he's calling everyone here ancient astronauts, which he knows i consider an insult and now he's posting memes and there isnt anyone here to back him up. he's busier than a one legged man at an asskicking contest.
No not at all, most people here are not Ancient Astronaut Theorists.

But often the alternative historians who make these claims that ancient people couldn't have done what they did, or not in the way claimed, that are sometimes posted here, are also Ancient Astronaut Theorists.

Like "Pyramids mirror Orion's belt, they must have had 10,500 year old calendars from a lost advanced civilisation" very quickly becomes "to map out where the Ancient Aliens came from".

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No not at all, most people here are not Ancient Astronaut Theorists.

But often the alternative historians who make these claims that ancient people couldn't have done what they did, or not in the way claimed, that are sometimes posted here, are also Ancient Astronaut Theorists.

Like "Pyramids mirror Orion's belt, they must have had 10,500 year old calendars from a lost advanced civilisation" very quickly becomes "to map out where the Ancient Aliens came from".
i have no idea if anyone ever posted something like that, if somebody did, then bring it up with them. not everyone who posts in the UFO thread are total UFO believers. some people are just curious about the whole thing and find it fascinating. what i mean is, it is insulting to refer to this stuff as some ancient astronaut crap. i take this seriously, i dont watch hours long videos about a a perfectly shaped vase because i think there is some little green man turning a space lathe behind it all. i like to think this is one of the cooler threads on this board. its a huge mystery with evidence you can study for yourself and draw your own conclusions with.

i like to look at this stuff and try to imagine how they did it without steel and wheels.
iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Goonsquad Officer
Guys. if slaves built everything in America, without physically being near anything but cotton fields, why do you doubt that these magnificent creatures could have whipped up a pyramid real fast. come on!

• 3Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
"This is one of the most important studies I have been involved in during my career," said palaeoanthropologist Rolf Quam of Binghamton University back in 2021.

"The results are solid and clearly show the Neanderthals had the capacity to perceive and produce human speech. This is one of the very few current, ongoing research lines relying on fossil evidence to study the evolution of language, a notoriously tricky subject in anthropology."

The notion that Neanderthals (Homo neanderthalis) were much more primitive than modern humans (Homo sapiens) is outdated, and in recent years a growing body of evidence demonstrates that they were much more intelligent than we once assumed. They developed technology, crafted tools, created art and held funerals for their dead.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We have real life examples of “cultures” that achieved the same thing that are considered idiots. Granted it isn’t completely ruled out as racist the very minute its brought up. I dont know why anyone would ever think that neanderthals wouldnt be able to hold a conversation with each other when compared properly. Especially, when living right next to a more advanced society - its not unbelievable that they learned how to use the same tools.

Basically, everything they mention can be achieved or is practiced by fucking primates. Even funerals. I just dont understand this hyper fixation on trying to make neanderthals appear to be more advanced than they were. Unless, of course, some genes within a current “cultures” dna proved to have a markedly higher amount of neanderthal dna. Which is interesting to me since the concentration wasn’t necessarily high in those parts of the world.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We have real life examples of “cultures” that achieved the same thing that are considered idiots. Granted it isn’t completely ruled out as racist the very minute its brought up. I dont know why anyone would ever think that neanderthals wouldnt be able to hold a conversation with each other when compared properly. Especially, when living right next to a more advanced society - its not unbelievable that they learned how to use the same tools.

Basically, everything they mention can be achieved or is practiced by fucking primates. Even funerals. I just dont understand this hyper fixation on trying to make neanderthals appear to be more advanced than they were. Unless, of course, some genes within a current “cultures” dna proved to have a markedly higher amount of neanderthal dna. Which is interesting to me since the concentration wasn’t necessarily high in those parts of the world.
What the article is implying is that modern humans weren't the only cool kids on the block. Neanderthals had it all going on for hundreds of thousands of years and they were much stronger. It's another piece of the puzzle

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Its all bullshit hype by the person who wrote this article. Stating that it was scientific consensus that Neanderthals' were somehow more primitive then homo sapiens was not the consensus. This is case where author of article is stating the popular consensus and trying to pass it off as the scientific consensus. Neanderthal were just as advanced as homo sapiens minus some small advantage that led homo sapiens to come out on top in the ethnic conflict that erupted when homo sapiens arrived into areas inhabited by neanderthals'.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Neanderthals being more primitive than Homo sapiens is another piece of scientific dogma that I am convinced is 100% bullshit. Has anyone seen Africans? Literally the most un-advanced people on the planet are the ones that are pure bred Homo sapiens. You know who has more Neanderthal DNA mixed into their genome? Whyte peepo. They got Mike Browned by prehistoric joggers. Same thing happened to the Denisovians in Asia

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My favorite thing was the "They were clearly retarded, they never invented bows" going to "Oh, they were actually just strong enough and tough enough that spears were sufficient to take down the animals in their environment, so never had a reason to invent bows"

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
My favorite thing was the "They were clearly retarded, they never invented bows" going to "Oh, they were actually just strong enough and tough enough that spears were sufficient to take down the animals in their environment, so never had a reason to invent bows"
I think a good way of putting it is they were clearly retarded they never invented the wheel or written language.