The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chris

Potato del Grande
So I stumbled across a history book written in 1897 yesterday at a second hand store "History and its Heroes". Its illuminated, lots of pictures, and a pretty cool old book. Very first thing it talks about is how the Aztecs seemed to have had contact with the western world. Two specific examples are given:

1. Catacombs were found in the US with a bunch of mummified corpses that were identical to the mummies from Egypt. Book claims no other society did this.

2. A tombstone was discovered in Monte Video Uruguay with Greek lettering saying
"During the Dominion of Alexander, the son of Philip, king of Macedon, in the sixty-third Olympiad, Ptolemais"- cuts off there

When the tombstone was excavated they found two swords, one with a picture of Alexander the great, and a helmet with a representation of Achilles drawing the corpse of Hector around the walls of Troy.

I thought this was an interesting counterpoint when combined with someone like Graham Hancock and his findings about ancient America. This book is pretty cool because I imagine it was written before anyone was actively trying to prune what is taught in history. Excited to read more of it. Will post pictures later if anyone is interested.
The evidence for the Mexican Aztecs having contact with the old world is in the US and Uruguay?

Aztecs were a specific medieval Mexican state, not a word for all North and South Americans throughout all time.

Mummies have been found all over the world, even from accidental deaths, it's just a dehydrated corpse. Removing organs and wrapping them up to make them last longer is pretty standard.

The Greek tomb sounds more promising but I feel like it would be well known if it was true. I'm assuming it's either bullshit or a suspected hoax.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So I stumbled across a history book written in 1897 yesterday at a second hand store "History and its Heroes". Its illuminated, lots of pictures, and a pretty cool old book. Very first thing it talks about is how the Aztecs seemed to have had contact with the western world. Two specific examples are given:

1. Catacombs were found in the US with a bunch of mummified corpses that were identical to the mummies from Egypt. Book claims no other society did this.

2. A tombstone was discovered in Monte Video Uruguay with Greek lettering saying
"During the Dominion of Alexander, the son of Philip, king of Macedon, in the sixty-third Olympiad, Ptolemais"- cuts off there

When the tombstone was excavated they found two swords, one with a picture of Alexander the great, and a helmet with a representation of Achilles drawing the corpse of Hector around the walls of Troy.

I thought this was an interesting counterpoint when combined with someone like Graham Hancock and his findings about ancient America. This book is pretty cool because I imagine it was written before anyone was actively trying to prune what is taught in history. Excited to read more of it. Will post pictures later if anyone is interested.
there is a lot of evidence that ancient peoples did have contact with other ancients around the world. a good portion of south american share the same DNA with the natives of australia.
the ancient aztecss back then had tales of white kings who came from beyond the ocean and left in the same manner. when Cortes showed up, they believed that they had returned.

Olmecs carved giant stones depicting african features.
GettyImages-185295512-5b33b8ccc9e77c005bd3d05c.jpg

as well as asians
main-image

the ancient egyptian mummies were tested and found to have cocaine and nicotine in their hair
those plants are only found in South America.

there are also links between Mesoamerica and Easter island
Thor Heyerdahl proved that you can travel to Easter Island using the ancient boats they had.
the ancients were a lot more advanced than we will ever know.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Where are we at on the FOH antigrav for noobs project? Have we made a determination on which conducting fluid to us in the gyroscope lift coil yet?

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I think its jizz and lots of it..
I don't have time to research anything unfortunately.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Where are we at on the FOH antigrav for noobs project? Have we made a determination on which conducting fluid to us in the gyroscope lift coil yet?
Superheated Helium.

Heat rises. Helium rises. That's double lift.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Good luck keeping that superheated helium contained in something light enough to be lifted (it will seep through the walls of whatever that is).
Assuming the gyroscope is a viable option for the experiment, they negate weight to a certain %.
The whole idea is to stabilize the gyroscope. Pretty sure this has already been done many times in many science labs.
Something similar to a plasma chamber would hold the gas , if we choose that medium for our counterbalance/energy field, without leaking.
Realistically we would be aiming to create plasma. Maybe superheated helium could fit the bill /shrug.
In our experiment we are aiming for something small scale, so that should give us a wider variety of gases and materials to work with.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Assuming the gyroscope is a viable option for the experiment, they negate weight to a certain %.
The whole idea is to stabilize the gyroscope. Pretty sure this has already been done many times in many science labs.
Something similar to a plasma chamber would hold the gas , if we choose that medium for our counterbalance/energy field, without leaking.
Realistically we would be aiming to create plasma. Maybe superheated helium could fit the bill /shrug.
In our experiment we are aiming for something small scale, so that should give us a wider variety of gases and materials to work with.
Gyroscopes do not negate weight.

It's sometimes been claimed that they do in some limited circumstance, but these claims never bear fruit in controlled conditions.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Why are we creating superheated plasma anyway? If it's just to make a balloon, helium would be a lot easier to deal with.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user