The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Just give me what you have on anti gravity. I really want to build it. I have the tools just need the info and time.
There is a way and want to have a go

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just give me what you have on anti gravity. I really want to build it. I have the tools just need the info and time.
You need element 119 to make antigrav, Lazar was wrong.

When it's synthesised in a few years, it'll prove I was telling the truth.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is that all, just a bag full of 119 and I can float around?
Yeah I had some in my closet but I've lost it somehow. I do have 10 seconds of footage of me setting up an experiment with it, you can't actually see the element or what it does, but it proves I did an experiment.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Yeah I had some in my closet but I've lost it somehow. I do have 10 seconds of footage of me setting up an experiment with it, you can't actually see the element or what it does, but it proves I did an experiment.
How many times do I have to tell you...you fucking a literal potato isn't an experiment. It's also veggie rape. Please stop raping potatos in your closet. This is 5 years now. 5 years. Just stahp.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>

Here ya go.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Okay. Let's make a antigrav experiment here on FoH.
We can patent it and have one of you greedy fuckers steal the patent and be a millionaire while the rest of us hit the ufo convention circuit and put out videos of experiments that just ended.
Let's keep it simple though. Just get something aloft. No attached wires. No turbines. No element 2020.

We need to create an effect that reduces the weight of our "craft" object.
We need a way to power whatever we are using to create and sustain the effect. Let's aim for 1 min aloft.
Ideally, the solution will resolve parts 1 and 2 together without incorporating element 2020. Other elements are on the table.

Here are a few tasks for logistics to help keep us on track during our mighty experiment.

Void Void we need you to supply us with a steady stream of different types of cookies, snacks, and energy drinks.
Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet we need you to tell us that we are on the right track with downvotes.
Chukzombi Chukzombi and I will order hookers for all everytime we make a break through.

Remember. End goal is $$$ so we can shill out just like everyone else.
Don't forget the tinfoil hats. This radiation can be deadly friends.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We can patent it and have one of you greedy fuckers steal the patent and be a millionaire while the rest of us hit the ufo convention circuit and put out videos of experiments that just ended.
Let's keep it simple though. Just get something aloft. No attached wires. No turbines. No element 2020.

We need a way to power whatever we are using to create and sustain the effect. Let's aim for 1 min aloft.
Ideally, the solution will resolve parts 1 and 2 together without incorporating element 2020. Other elements are on the table.

Here are a few tasks for logistics to help keep us on track during our mighty experiment.

Void Void we need you to supply us with a steady stream of different types of cookies, snacks, and energy drinks.
Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet we need you to tell us that we are on the right track with downvotes.
Chukzombi Chukzombi and I will order hookers for all everytime we make a break through.

its been about 15 years since i picked up hoes, but i wont start now because those crackhoes all probably have super batflu and my dick will lose its sense of smell.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande

We can use cold fusion as the power source.

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
You guys have a very solid plan. When you are able to get the inter dimensional cake eaters to join us? Please do a AMA with them. Thank you.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
You guys have a very solid plan. When you are able to get the inter dimensional cake eaters to join us? Please do a AMA with them. Thank you.
I've reached out to Hillaries people. They said she isnt capable of contacting them through her hatchlings atm due to needin fresh baby blood, but once Kamala wins the election and names hillary grand high vizer, we can coordinate via Podesta and Delonge and get that set up.

lf57cf0cf1.gif

Last edited:
  • 2Barf
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Pretty cool video comparing a dozen different ir videos of various military jets and characteristics. Worth a look if you haven't seen these kinds of objects in ir.

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
So I stumbled across a history book written in 1897 yesterday at a second hand store "History and its Heroes". Its illuminated, lots of pictures, and a pretty cool old book. Very first thing it talks about is how the Aztecs seemed to have had contact with the western world. Two specific examples are given:

1. Catacombs were found in the US with a bunch of mummified corpses that were identical to the mummies from Egypt. Book claims no other society did this.

2. A tombstone was discovered in Monte Video Uruguay with Greek lettering saying
"During the Dominion of Alexander, the son of Philip, king of Macedon, in the sixty-third Olympiad, Ptolemais"- cuts off there

When the tombstone was excavated they found two swords, one with a picture of Alexander the great, and a helmet with a representation of Achilles drawing the corpse of Hector around the walls of Troy.

I thought this was an interesting counterpoint when combined with someone like Graham Hancock and his findings about ancient America. This book is pretty cool because I imagine it was written before anyone was actively trying to prune what is taught in history. Excited to read more of it. Will post pictures later if anyone is interested.

• 5Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users