Attachments

• Petrogale_penicillata_brush-tailed-rock-wallaby.jpg
    Petrogale_penicillata_brush-tailed-rock-wallaby.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Been a lot of crazy stories coming out of Dugway Proving Grounds for years.

ISS videos:

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Opportunity Rover using Tesla Tech? Gotta admit the rover running for 12 years when it was only designed for 3 months is something.
Also it being very dusty then being clean on a dust ball like Mars is very curious.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm watching Secrets of the Saqqara Tomb on Netflix... My question, how does all this shit end up buried under so much sand / dirt? What caused all the pyramids and that whole area to just be completely abandoned? Something about Rome? Why did no one go fuck with any of it for thousands of years?

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
I'm watching Secrets of the Saqqara Tomb on Netflix... My question, how does all this shit end up buried under so much sand / dirt? What caused all the pyramids and that whole area to just be completely abandoned? Something about Rome? Why did no one go fuck with any of it for thousands of years?
Maybe nobody knew it was there or worth messing with. Makes you wonder what's still buried. Probably a lot.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the sand gets blown around and buries everything super quick. so in say ten years of non use you're gonna barely tell anything is around. after thousands of years you will never know. you know there are still many structures which havent been discovered yet. The Sphynx would have been buried by now again if they dont keep removing all the sand. as a result the structure is disintegrating from wind erosion and its under constant repair. its probably why they let it get buried in the first place. the thing is a huge money sink.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user