The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Can you pinpoint around when your psychosis became so great that you considered yourself an actor within the conspiracy sphere, vs just a viewer?
1989 while high on Ludes. The military, dressed as alien farmers, probed my anus for 14 hours with only a razor wire wrapped bat and a bottle of lemon juice.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What are your thoughts on Australasian tektites?
Never handled one of those, just Moldavite and Cuban.
Would love to get one of those Australasian tektite drops that were found as inclusions in clear quartz somewhere in Laos tho. They're supposed to look amazing under microscope.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Been a while since this was last brought up and I haven't been paying attention to anything new in the last year. Lots of folks keep postulating that it was a comet, a few postulate a mega solar flare.
You hear of any new discoveries or analyses that lean the conversation either way Chukzombi Chukzombi ?

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I know a way that Lazar can prove he's not a giant lying piece of shit. It would require the existence of an element that doesn't exist, however.

• 1Worf
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 1 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
1989 while high on Ludes. The military, dressed as alien farmers, probed my anus for 14 hours with only a razor wire wrapped bat and a bottle of lemon juice.
You met Bill Cosby?
Happy Oh Yeah GIF

• 1Mother of God

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
King pakals face mask is a fake.. I hate to say this .
Or there was a time Traveller who left their pushbike behind.
The tubes hanging off his ears look like brake cables with the adjustment ends of a pushy..

04784900b60f9745588f5fa27c489cfad9a5c311_original.jpeg

Screenshot_20220706-093924.png