The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So change of pace but

I recently learned that the biblical Enoch, who knew the reality of our "heavenly" rulers, was also Hermes Trismegistus, was also the Islamic prophet Idris, was also the Babylonian king Emmenduranki.

Repeatedly trying to just set the world towards knowledge and leave his name out of it as much as he could.

Hermes. The source of the Caduceus. The one who taught Pythagoras. Equates to Enoch. The one who was shown the reality of the rulers and spoke God's judgement on them.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Somebody wake me when the interdimensional cake eaters show up.
denzel washington GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I have not found anyone that has repeated it. But the dates make sense: I believe the myth of Apollo killing Python was a retelling of the death of Pythagoras

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
So change of pace but

I recently learned that the biblical Enoch, who knew the reality of our "heavenly" rulers, was also Hermes Trismegistus, was also the Islamic prophet Idris, was also the Babylonian king Emmenduranki.

Repeatedly trying to just set the world towards knowledge and leave his name out of it as much as he could.

Hermes. The source of the Caduceus. The one who taught Pythagoras. Equates to Enoch. The one who was shown the reality of the rulers and spoke God's judgement on them.
He is also the Egyptian god Thoth and probably the Mayan god Quetzalcoatl. He is also the builder of the Great Pyramids.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
He is also the Egyptian god Thoth and probably the Mayan god Quetzalcoatl. He is also the builder of the Great Pyramids.
Yeah Thoth and Hermes are wrapped up as one in the Hermes Trismegistus label. The Quetzalcoatl connection is new to me, but makes perfect sense.

Many also equate the archetype with Vishnu. But I feel perhaps Vishnu matches the Christ archetype more closely.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Supposedly someone high up in the Navy has briefed the president on extraterrestrials and programs hidden by the air force to reverse engineer them. DoD is supposedly in disarray on how to move forward.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
James Webb may have picked up techno signatures in the Trappist-1 system

Breakthrough listen has picked up 8 narrow band signals, 6 from the same star system.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So the Ark myths told by prehistoric man must have been Earthly retellings of an interplanetary or interstellar ark ship that brought evolved man to Earth? Only makes sense if you believe in panspermia as the ultimate source of life of course.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
James Webb may have picked up techno signatures in the Trappist-1 system

Breakthrough listen has picked up 8 narrow band signals, 6 from the same star system.

What if all the current nonsense in the news from UAP was meant to distract us from this? Because this is exactly the huge, society altering thing we were hoping would come from the JWT.