The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Such a bizarre thread to get sad mad about. I mean honestly.
ya know i always stop myself before i go into one of those ancient civ rabbitholes, but i still keep an open mind that they could all easily be explained away. even though these structures shouldnt exist with the crude tools we are told these people had at their disposal. chris is having none of that, its wrong wrong wrong and how dare you say otherwise.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
ya know i always stop myself before i go into one of those ancient civ rabbitholes, but i still keep an open mind that they could all easily be explained away. even though these structures shouldnt exist with the crude tools we are told these people had at their disposal. chris is having none of that, its wrong wrong wrong and how dare you say otherwise.

For sure.
Having an open mind that what we know could all be wrong and having the ability to critically think about every aspect of the phenomena we talk about in here.
Ya, some of the rabbit holes these topics can lead you to can take a toll on the mind, especially if you haven't ventured outside of the tightly controlled narratives of current Academia at all. It's hard as well due to how we've been educated. Don't question your world. Insert Matrix meme here. Thinking outside the box is hard for some folks. However, with all of the scientific data we have been able to glean as our technology gets more advanced, the narrative is slowly starting to unravel. Luckily, it's a worldwide spectacle thanks to Youtube and the net in general.
Now if only that ancient aliens show hadn't thrown such a wrench into the theories. That fuckin bullshit "conspiracy" label does nothing but slows down interest and increases the skepticism by the plebs.

This post looks terrible...gonna have to stick to my poem style.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
lol you didn't get he was joking?
It's not a joke, open your mind!

There's clear evidence of ancient aliens/high technology on that cathedral. Just like those Egyptian and Mayan carvings that all all different art styles but must have been carved by the same people.

• 1Picard

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If your going to come in here and ridicule the content here without taking the 30 mins of time it takes to research the subjects so you know wtf your actually talking about, get stuffed.
I've been to Puma Punku and Sachehuaman. Literally cannot slide a pin into the cracks. No mortar. Built to withstand Earthquakes in the area more than likely. They employed a method of building with stone that we cannot replicate, even with the best stone workers at our disposal. There has been many tradesmen that have journeyed to the sites around Peru to see the stonework. They've all remarked at the unsurpassed craftsmanship and cannot begin to understand how they were built and crafted. Especially to such large dimensions. With such precision. Many of the details are so fine that the only hypothesis that makes sens to anyone is they must have employed laser cutters or something of that nature.
Those stones they made all of this out of are the two of the hardest stones you can find in the world of geology.
You can see machining lines along many of the straight walls. The grooves of what looks like a large power saw. It lends credence to the theory that they used some sort of water driven blades to cut some of the stone works there, but that still doesnt explain the melting, scooping and deforming of the rocks. Nor how they have been reinforced to withstand the test of time compared to many other stone works worldwide.

I'm rambling...

Just stop being cunts and look shit up. It's all there at your fingertips if you really have an interest. Fuckin kids I swear.
First, it is pretty good odds that I'm older than you. And I look shit up all the time, but I knew that if I googled it I would immediately get all kinds of opinionated articles, maybe from both sides, but skewed nonetheless. It happens every single time I try to look into one of these topics. So, since Kiroy made a pretty easily explained statement ("should not exist") I figured I would ask him before trying to figure out which of the undoubtedly several claims I would find he was talking about. His response probably took him a minute, and I doubt he was put out by my question.

But ok, my bad, I should just start immediately googling everything you guys talk about and do my own homework. Forget the fact that 99% of what gets posted is fucking videos that I can't watch at work, or quite honestly don't want to spend my entire evening at home watching, I'm sure there are still plenty of written articles. Which I have since looked at.

Couple of things that immediately caught my attention.

"Two of the hardest stones you can find in the world of geology." I'm seeing a few places that it is red sandstone, which is nowhere near the hardest stone, and would have been easily worked by the tools of the time. You were at the site. Which is it? Did you bring back some rock samples for us? Or maybe you are just going off of what the sites you choose to believe said, just like I do?

"The only hypothesis that makes sense to anyone is they must have employed laser cutters or something of that nature." Really? You even talk about water driven blades later on. Are you SURE that laser cutters are the only hypothesis that makes sense? Let's skip the water saws, there are even apparently plenty of spots where they apparently poured "concrete" into wooden forms and tied them together with those metal ties.

I've already addressed the "cannot slide a pin into the cracks thing." And then pair that with the other comments that I see used to describe EVERY SINGLE site like this. "They employed a method of building with stone that we cannot replicate, even with the best stone workers at our disposal." Really? REALLY? So when they say the same things about other sites and people show how it could have been done (whether or not that's how it was actually done is irrelevant, the fact that someone CAN do it without advanced tech is all that matters), am I just supposed to assume that THIS example is the one that defies logic, even if all the other ones don't?

Listen, I'm not saying that I know the real answers to all of this shit, nor do I think that I am right and you are wrong, etc. But that paragraph you wrote above was about as cunty as they come in terms of trying to get someone that leans towards the skeptical to entertain your arguments. I could have literally taken almost every single sentence of what you wrote from any of hundreds of websites that say the same exact shit about hundreds of different "mystery" sites. Typically you at least try to be a little bit less antagonistic and tinfoil hat with your posts, so I don't know if this was just a bad day for you, or if this is how you really feel and it slipped out. Either way, if you just want to throw out your theories without any criticism or skepticism or even simple questions like, "I know nothing about this, please tell me why you said it should not exist", I'll refrain from commenting anymore. But that doesn't seem to be what you wanted initially, so maybe this was just a hiccup.

I said it before, I'm skeptical of everything you guys are posting, and it is going to take way more than someone telling me that "experts are baffled" to do more than roll my eyes. And I get that my attitude might not be conducive to the atmosphere you're looking to promote in this thread. I might even have the exact opposite effect, when you read that I don't believe you, maybe you roll your eyes at me and wonder how I can be so stupid and blind. Hey, I get it. If that's the case, and I'm just supposed to nod my head and believe you because you've been to the site and I should trust you because I'm a lazy cunt, well ok then, let's get that out of the way.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
First, it is pretty good odds that I'm older than you. And I look shit up all the time, but I knew that if I googled it I would immediately get all kinds of opinionated articles, maybe from both sides, but skewed nonetheless. It happens every single time I try to look into one of these topics. So, since Kiroy made a pretty easily explained statement ("should not exist") I figured I would ask him before trying to figure out which of the undoubtedly several claims I would find he was talking about. His response probably took him a minute, and I doubt he was put out by my question.

But ok, my bad, I should just start immediately googling everything you guys talk about and do my own homework. Forget the fact that 99% of what gets posted is fucking videos that I can't watch at work, or quite honestly don't want to spend my entire evening at home watching, I'm sure there are still plenty of written articles. Which I have since looked at.

Couple of things that immediately caught my attention.

"Two of the hardest stones you can find in the world of geology." I'm seeing a few places that it is red sandstone, which is nowhere near the hardest stone, and would have been easily worked by the tools of the time. You were at the site. Which is it? Did you bring back some rock samples for us? Or maybe you are just going off of what the sites you choose to believe said, just like I do?

"The only hypothesis that makes sense to anyone is they must have employed laser cutters or something of that nature." Really? You even talk about water driven blades later on. Are you SURE that laser cutters are the only hypothesis that makes sense? Let's skip the water saws, there are even apparently plenty of spots where they apparently poured "concrete" into wooden forms and tied them together with those metal ties.

I've already addressed the "cannot slide a pin into the cracks thing." And then pair that with the other comments that I see used to describe EVERY SINGLE site like this. "They employed a method of building with stone that we cannot replicate, even with the best stone workers at our disposal." Really? REALLY? So when they say the same things about other sites and people show how it could have been done (whether or not that's how it was actually done is irrelevant, the fact that someone CAN do it without advanced tech is all that matters), am I just supposed to assume that THIS example is the one that defies logic, even if all the other ones don't?

Listen, I'm not saying that I know the real answers to all of this shit, nor do I think that I am right and you are wrong, etc. But that paragraph you wrote above was about as cunty as they come in terms of trying to get someone that leans towards the skeptical to entertain your arguments. I could have literally taken almost every single sentence of what you wrote from any of hundreds of websites that say the same exact shit about hundreds of different "mystery" sites. Typically you at least try to be a little bit less antagonistic and tinfoil hat with your posts, so I don't know if this was just a bad day for you, or if this is how you really feel and it slipped out. Either way, if you just want to throw out your theories without any criticism or skepticism or even simple questions like, "I know nothing about this, please tell me why you said it should not exist", I'll refrain from commenting anymore. But that doesn't seem to be what you wanted initially, so maybe this was just a hiccup.

I said it before, I'm skeptical of everything you guys are posting, and it is going to take way more than someone telling me that "experts are baffled" to do more than roll my eyes. And I get that my attitude might not be conducive to the atmosphere you're looking to promote in this thread. I might even have the exact opposite effect, when you read that I don't believe you, maybe you roll your eyes at me and wonder how I can be so stupid and blind. Hey, I get it. If that's the case, and I'm just supposed to nod my head and believe you because you've been to the site and I should trust you because I'm a lazy cunt, well ok then, let's get that out of the way.
i hope this isnt considered moving the goalposts. but what people are referring to when they say cant stick a pin in are the non mortared megaliths on the which have not been disturbed by the many earthquakes in the region over the many years its been in place.

this stuff
3107567246_1fd646b87c_b.jpg

these are the megaliths that have been almost perfectly fitted and in some sections, NOT ALL you cant stick a pin or whatever.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Nah, you and I have been good for a long time Chukzombi Chukzombi

I know where you are coming from on almost everything you post, and I'd imagine we could probably sit down and have a casual conversation about anything we disagreed on with no problems. We might think the other person is retarded for liking a particular show or movie, or believing or not believing one thing or another, but at the end of the day we can both see well enough where the other one is coming from. At least, that's how I view things anyway. I don't think you and I are so different.

And I'll agree, those blocks in that pic are amazing. Doesn't necessarily mean I believe when someone tells me that "there is no way we can do it even today with modern technology!!", but I can freely admit that it is still amazing, and figuring out how and why they did it is worth someone's time to figure out. I just don't agree (with others, not you) that immediately jumping to the furthest extreme for an answer is the best way to approach it.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
i hope this isnt considered moving the goalposts. but what people are referring to when they say cant stick a pin in are the non mortared megaliths on the which have not been disturbed by the many earthquakes in the region over the many years its been in place.

this stuff
3107567246_1fd646b87c_b.jpg

these are the megaliths that have been almost perfectly fitted and in some sections, NOT ALL you cant stick a pin or whatever.

Too many gaps to fit pins and needles through, confirmed not aliens.
Gaps.PNG

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Too many gaps to fit pins and needles through, confirmed not aliens.
View attachment 180513
yeah, ya know about 20 years ago people claimed you couldnt fit a credit card in between those grooves, then the claim jumped to a pin. i think now its a razor blade can not fit. the True Believers want more attention to their cause so they make more and more outrageous claims . i dont think i'm a true believer. i dont require attention to be believed, i just want to know who, how, why and when.

Last edited:

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Nah, you and I have been good for a long time Chukzombi Chukzombi

I know where you are coming from on almost everything you post, and I'd imagine we could probably sit down and have a casual conversation about anything we disagreed on with no problems. We might think the other person is retarded for liking a particular show or movie, or believing or not believing one thing or another, but at the end of the day we can both see well enough where the other one is coming from. At least, that's how I view things anyway. I don't think you and I are so different.

And I'll agree, those blocks in that pic are amazing. Doesn't necessarily mean I believe when someone tells me that "there is no way we can do it even today with modern technology!!", but I can freely admit that it is still amazing, and figuring out how and why they did it is worth someone's time to figure out. I just don't agree (with others, not you) that immediately jumping to the furthest extreme for an answer is the best way to approach it.

Modern tech could easily make this shit. I think that claim is suppose to be modern stonemasons couldnt recreate with the tech that was known to have existed at the time.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Modern tech could easily make this shit. I think that claim is suppose to be modern stonemasons couldnt recreate with the tech that was known to have existed at the time.
i always hear this claim, if its so easy then why arent people remodeling their homes in Peruvian Megaliths?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
i always hear this claim, if its so easy then why arent people remodeling their homes in Peruvian Megaliths?

Cost i’d assume. Im pretty sure you can find some pretty hard core modern non-masonry stoneworks out their.

If you won that lotto and wanted one of those walls i betcha you could afford something pretty damn close.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Just for fun, but an excellent short story in the vein of ancient civilization. This is one of my favorites, a much lesser known work of HP Lovecraft written under a pseudonym.

"The Mound" by H. P. Lovecraft

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Cost i’d assume. Im pretty sure you can find some pretty hard core modern non-masonry stoneworks out their.

If you won that lotto and wanted one of those walls i betcha you could afford something pretty damn close.
sure, that just tells you that it isnt easy, even with modern tech, custom fitting and transporting 50 -100 ton blocks around is going to be a major operation. i bet you wouldnt be allowed on the highway with just one of those larger blocks

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
nice one Texas.
Oldest weapons ever discovered in North America uncovered in Texas
Michael Waters, professor of anthropology and director of the Center for the Study of the First Americans at Texas A&M, and staff from Baylor University and the University of Texas described the various ancient items they found in a study published in the latest issue of Science Advances. The team reveals they found 3 to 4-inch weapons, including spear points made of chert, under sediment they believe to be at least 15,500 years old.

“The discovery is significant because almost all pre-Clovis sites have stone tools, but spear points have yet to be found. These points were found under a layer with Clovis and Folsom projectile points," Waters said in a statement Wednesday, noting the term Clovis describes tools used by people 13,000 years ago. "The dream has always been to find diagnostic artifacts — such as projectile points — that can be recognized as older than Clovis and this is what we have at the Friedkin site.”

The Clovis people invented the "Clovis point," a spear-like weapon which has been discovered in portions of the U.S. and Mexico. For decades, the Clovis population was considered the first people to enter the North American continent, according to Science Daily.

Like the Clovis point, Waters believes the 15,000-year-old weapons recently uncovered in Austin were used to hunt large animals. Their existence may further support evidence that shows the first American settlers came to the country earlier than historians previously thought.

181024145552_1_900x600.jpg

• 1Like