The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chris

Potato del Grande
from the official site.

Machu Picchu Facts
Machu Picchu Facts

• One of the Seven Wonders of the World.
  • No wheels were used to transport heavy rocks for the construction of the city.
  • Structures were built with a technique called “ashlar.” Stones are cut to fit together without mortar. Remarkably, not even a needle can fit in between two stones.
  • Many of the stones that were used to build the city weighed more than 50 tons. How did these stones get up the mountain? Some were chiseled from the granite bedrock of the mountain ridge. For others, hundreds of men pushed the heavy rocks up the steep mountain side.
    wall-at-machu-picchu.jpg
Well that confirms it, if it was one of the seven wonders, that's an ancient Greek list so pre columbian contact confirmed!

If Herodotus knew about Machu Picchu then I'm betting on Atlantis being the builders.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
what? no thats silly. Give these poor browns some credit lol, they built all that shit without alien help by kidnapping their neighbors' kids and forcing them to haul rocks till they died.

The idea is that the old non-mortar masonry of cutting awkardly shaped massive rocks to tetris them together is just baffling. Later, pre-modern structures make more sense. Like that ancient fort in the Balkans or whatever (sorry I forget the country/name).

Logically you would work with stones the average person or handful of people could move around and fit together. This would evolve into creating uniform bricks to build shit with like every other human civilization figured out.

The question is why? No dumb alien shit. But I do believe that the academic axiomatic truth of our history is flawed in a lot of ways. Not because of conspiracy but they spent a lot of time and research trying to confirm that the reality is, "humans out of Africa migrated across the world crossed the bering land bridge and traveled south into North America and that's how the world was populated yadda yadda yadda." So they defend it and try to push off all other alternative or contradictory evidence as being crackpot bullshit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The idea is that the old non-mortar masonry of cutting awkardly shaped massive rocks to tetris them together is just baffling. Later, pre-modern structures make more sense. Like that ancient fort in the Balkans or whatever (sorry I forget the country/name).

Logically you would work with stones the average person or handful of people could move around and fit together. This would evolve into creating uniform bricks to build shit with like every other human civilization figured out.

The question is why? No dumb alien shit. But I do believe that the academic axiomatic truth of our history is flawed in a lot of ways. Not because of conspiracy but they spent a lot of time and research trying to confirm that the reality is, "humans out of Africa migrated across the world crossed the bering land bridge and traveled south into North America and that's how the world was populated yadda yadda yadda." So they defend it and try to push off all other alternative or contradictory evidence as being crackpot bullshit.
they didnt account for the much older artifacts found in the US by the Solutreans, which are white people from france.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
image.jpg

How the F does an astronaut gets carved into a medieval European church.

Only possible answer is time traveling aliens.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
image.jpg

you gonna start shitting things up in here too now huh? a thread you never post in and you just pop in to be a fucking douche

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
not even a needle can fit in between two stones.
I love how every description of this stuff contains things like this. Well, if that pic is representative of what they are talking about, subtracting for erosion and such of course, I'm still pretty fucking sure there are spots you could fit a needle in. Why go to such ridiculous hyperbole to describe something that is already pretty amazing? Now they just made me want to prove them wrong, because they said something dumb.

Unless someone is legitimately going to tell me that essentially every one of those joints is that tight. Not having been there I can't speak with authority, but I'm gonna need to see some pretty serious evidence to believe that kind of claim.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I love how every description of this stuff contains things like this. Well, if that pic is representative of what they are talking about, subtracting for erosion and such of course, I'm still pretty fucking sure there are spots you could fit a needle in. Why go to such ridiculous hyperbole to describe something that is already pretty amazing? Now they just made me want to prove them wrong, because they said something dumb.

Unless someone is legitimately going to tell me that essentially every one of those joints is that tight. Not having been there I can't speak with authority, but I'm gonna need to see some pretty serious evidence to believe that kind of claim.

unless you go there all you have is video evidence from folks who obviously have an agenda

I don't think the point is that maybe you can find a spot you can fit a needle in, but there are many joint connections where videos clearly show the you couldn't among that whole specific joint, which is a feat in and of itself

then we get into the stonework itself, things like what are found at puma punku should not exist

h-block-69.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
then we get into the stonework itself, things like what are found at puma punku should not exist
I know nothing about puma punku, so before I attempt to find some unbiased info, what about that pic should not exist? I'm asking seriously, I have no idea.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Kiroy, the idea that browns cant do proper stonework and transporting them is unfounded.

There are plenty of mysteries in the old world, but how to cut stone and transport them is not one of them, when talking about short distances.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I know nothing about puma punku, so before I attempt to find some unbiased info, what about that pic should not exist? I'm asking seriously, I have no idea.

just google it and start reading, from the wiki and traditionalists you'll get just a flat out "we don't know how they carved that because there are no tools to find" and that it's not that old, from the ancient civ folks you'll see complaints of the dating methods, claims it's much older and examples of magnetic and angular complexities of the carvings that shouldn't have been possible from the folks back then, regardless of which date you wanna go with. Unless of course you ascribe to ancient more advanced civilizations, which I do.

I don't believe in aliens or giants, I just believes there was one or more ancient civs that had technology and knowledge that is yet undiscovered because it was all wiped in the younger dryas impact event, and things like some of the base megalithic structures we see, as well as gobekli tepe, were civilization restarts created by the knowledgeable survivors of the impact event dispensing their knowledge to pre-civ folks around the world.

I have no problem with people not believing that shit though, except to say that their had to have been some form of civilization that existed before what the history books say. Gobekli tepe proves that.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Kiroy, the idea that browns cant do proper stonework and transporting them is unfounded.

There are plenty of mysteries in the old world, but how to cut stone and transport them is not one of them, when talking about short distances.

lend get the fuck out of here I was obviously joking about the browns / whites thing with khorum. I could give a fuck about the color of ancient civ people. jfc

you don't care about this thread you're only here cause you're buttmad you got shit on in politics once again

• 1Worf

mkopec

<Gold Donor>

From what I have heard even modern tools would have a hard time cutting those shapes into rocks. From the show I saw about these stones they say they are almost perfectly flat and perfectly square too.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
for more fun i've always loved reading about the handbags, crackpots have taken over the ancient civ arena (although a lot more professionals and serious people have been getting into it the past few years), but here's a good summary of the handbag mystery with much less crackpot then usual

http://brucefenton.info/2017/02/08/...one-and-art-true-origin-and-meaning-revealed/
there was a shared culture way back in time, it could have been due to migration during the ice age, or earlier, but there are too many different examples to be any kind of coincedence.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
If your going to come in here and ridicule the content here without taking the 30 mins of time it takes to research the subjects so you know wtf your actually talking about, get stuffed.
I've been to Puma Punku and Sachehuaman. Literally cannot slide a pin into the cracks. No mortar. Built to withstand Earthquakes in the area more than likely. They employed a method of building with stone that we cannot replicate, even with the best stone workers at our disposal. There has been many tradesmen that have journeyed to the sites around Peru to see the stonework. They've all remarked at the unsurpassed craftsmanship and cannot begin to understand how they were built and crafted. Especially to such large dimensions. With such precision. Many of the details are so fine that the only hypothesis that makes sens to anyone is they must have employed laser cutters or something of that nature.
Those stones they made all of this out of are the two of the hardest stones you can find in the world of geology.
You can see machining lines along many of the straight walls. The grooves of what looks like a large power saw. It lends credence to the theory that they used some sort of water driven blades to cut some of the stone works there, but that still doesnt explain the melting, scooping and deforming of the rocks. Nor how they have been reinforced to withstand the test of time compared to many other stone works worldwide.

I'm rambling...

Just stop being cunts and look shit up. It's all there at your fingertips if you really have an interest. Fuckin kids I swear.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
image.jpg

In 1992 the people doing restoration work on the Cathedral carved it.

Oh wait no, there's also spacesuits on Egyptian hireoglyphics, so there must have been a shared world culture before the Younger Dryas Event who spread the knowledge to Ancient Egypt and Medieval Spain.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
In 1992 the people doing restoration work on the Cathedral carved it.

Oh wait no, there's also spacesuits on Egyptian hireoglyphics, so there must have been a shared world culture before the Younger Dryas Event who spread the knowledge to Ancient Egypt and Medieval Spain.

Don't you have a TV or butter knife to go register with your bobbies? This thread =/= lumie's thread. Go talk shit somewhere else.

• 1Like