The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
New fast mover footage caught by drone in Spain.

I still think this is easy to recreate using two drones with higher end recording packages, two decent pilots and basic photography / focal length knowledge and then use a combination of the actual speeds and post process video speed.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I still think this is easy to recreate using two drones with higher end recording packages, two decent pilots and basic photography / focal length knowledge and then use a combination of the actual speeds and post process video speed.
Possible for sure. But that's a lot of work just for a sham that gives these guys zero money and no fame. Theres no point in faking these things when it comes down to it. Besides possibly trolling the ufo community, which would be funny. But again, why bother?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Possible for sure. But that's a lot of work just for a sham that gives these guys zero money and no fame. Theres no point in faking these things when it comes down to it. Besides possibly trolling the ufo community, which would be funny. But again, why bother?

I don't think it's much work to get a fuckton of likes subscribes and shares

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
come on, no fame? in being the first to film verifiable visual evidence of UFOs? cover of every news outlet, millions in licensing fees for the ET footage. there is a lot of reason to hoax a UFO video. people do it just for the lolz. i'm not discounting this video as i havent watched it. but lets be real here.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it's the exact same as the other one, almost like some guy in spain figured out how some guy in az pulled something off and copied it
i haven clicked it because it has all the earmarks of clickbait. caps in the title, red circle in the thumbnail. the only thing missing is YOU WONT BELIEVE... or WE ALMOST DIED...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Well if thats all it takes for fame and fortune, I should get on the video hacking and get famous. Take video of space. Insert some sc2 fighters crossing "the moon". Profit?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well if thats all it takes for fame and fortune, I should get on the video hacking and get famous. Take video of space. Insert some sc2 fighters crossing "the moon". Profit?
if you can make a professional shoop, go for it. its a nice way to make money. i'll even go to your channel and swear its all true.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Tyen purposely trolled a tits-for-votes contest simply because he was butthurt about not being allowed on our new forum. Or for the lulz. Probably both. It takes very little reward for someone to troll people nowadays, even if the rest of us non-assburgers people can't fathom spending any amount of time on it.

As for that video, I agree with Kiroy. It looks exactly like someone figured out the same method. If more and more people keep figuring it out, eventually someone will get caught and/or spill the beans just for THAT popularity.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Tyen purposely trolled a tits-for-votes contest simply because he was butthurt about not being allowed on our new forum. Or for the lulz. Probably both. It takes very little reward for someone to troll people nowadays, even if the rest of us non-assburgers people can't fathom spending any amount of time on it.

As for that video, I agree with Kiroy. It looks exactly like someone figured out the same method. If more and more people keep figuring it out, eventually someone will get caught and/or spill the beans just for THAT popularity.

Should I post My tits for the Tyen lulz?

So people are faking UFOs, and have been for decades, for the "fame" which just doesnt happen due to the stigma of "the ufo disinformation conspiracy" and the overall view of people in this vein?
Or they've been faking them all these years for shits a giggles?

Makes me wonder if the UFOs you see in the NASA feeds are bullshit meant to keep the disinfo alive.

What about the moonbase pictures NASA left on the desk during an interview, and all the photoshopped sections of the moon on NASA sites and google moon, etc? Same thing?
To what end?

What about all the backyard astronomers that keep catching unexplainable objects out in space? Most of the flicks I've seen have less than 1k views, so are they shams that failed?

Or is there more to it with some of these?

I'd post links but I finished shitting 15 mins ago and should probably do my job.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Should I post My tits for the Tyen lulz?

So people are faking UFOs, and have been for decades, for the "fame" which just doesnt happen due to the stigma of "the ufo disinformation conspiracy" and the overall view of people in this vein?
Or they've been faking them all these years for shits a giggles?

Makes me wonder if the UFOs you see in the NASA feeds are bullshit meant to keep the disinfo alive.

What about the moonbase pictures NASA left on the desk during an interview, and all the photoshopped sections of the moon on NASA sites and google moon, etc? Same thing?
To what end?

What about all the backyard astronomers that keep catching unexplainable objects out in space? Most of the flicks I've seen have less than 1k views, so are they shams that failed?

Or is there more to it with some of these?

I'd post links but I finished shitting 15 mins ago and should probably do my job.
yes, there is fame and money to be made with UFO, bigfoot and other cryptids videos. there are myriad TV shows , internet sites and movies that do very well. Alex Jones made a career out of his claims. this is a thing. just because there are other UFO videos which do not garner attention in comparison to others, it just means it didnt click with the right people. they need to up their game. of course that doesnt mean these videos are hoaxed. it just means there is a very clear motivation why some of them would. and that needs to be taken into consideration.

• 2Like

Pops

Discovery of the oldest evidence of motility on Earth

DzN3txtXQAAIDCm.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
all jokes aside, that's significant. 1000 million years is not some short amount of time even at evolutionary or geologic scales.

There could be entire epochs of life that we just don't have any idea about and probably won't ever have any idea about or evidence for because of, ironically, the vibrancy and hospitility of the earth.

• 1Truth!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Looks like we may have a possible explanation for the mystery booms heard worldwide.
Or not.
Either way, this is big news.

Russian Satellite Registers Unknown Physical Phenomena in Earth's Atmosphere

MOSCOW (Sputnik) - An ultraviolet telescope installed on the Russian satellite Lomonosov has registered light "explosions" in the planet's atmosphere, whose physical nature has not been explained so far, the director of the Research Institute of Nuclear Physics at the Russian State University said in an interview with Sputnik.
"With the help of the telescope, we have obtained even more important results than we expected. It looks like we have encountered new physical phenomena… We do not yet know their physical nature… For example, during Lomonosov's flight at an altitude of several dozen kilometers, we have registered several times a very powerful 'explosion' of light. But everything was clear underneath it, no storms, no clouds," Mikhail Panasyuk said.

• 2Like