The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

iannis

Musty Nester
That part isn't that much of a mystery. The last ice age ended suspiciously close to the dating of the previous crater, ~12000 years ago. That ice age lasted ~100,000 years previous to that. Humans were well established in Africa at the very least during those 100,000 years and migrating north. Neaderthals dominated Europe concurrently.

My guess is not insightful or unique. Neaderthals were cold-adapted Yeti's. We killed them as much as the changing climate did.

This crater that was linked isn't that crater, it's just close to that crater and a bit smaller. This one, at youngest, is 100,000 years old based on best guesses of the erosion they can image.

We get smacked every so often. Worldwide it seems to encourage biodiversity as well as extinction events.

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Right, my dad was a hard rock Miner back in the day.. I was showing my kids about drilling and blast the face then happened across this video. i really do want to believe that there's weird shit happening cause it would be cool but I struggle with the whole concept at the same time... Having done no research into this yt poster, is anything here a common theme or is it all bullshit?

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Right, my dad was a hard rock Miner back in the day.. I was showing my kids about drilling and blast the face then happened across this video. i really do want to believe that there's weird shit happening cause it would be cool but I struggle with the whole concept at the same time... Having done no research into this yt poster, is anything here a common theme or is it all bullshit?
what i find the strangest, are all the famous people and politicians who drop everything to visit that base in antarcica. like what the fuck do they think they will see there besides snow and ice with extra helpings of both? everything else seems benign though. i doubt its a sekrit l33t lizardman command base with a space ship buried underneath. probably more of a dumb bucket list thing for rich assholes.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
finally his space channel is here.

Supposedly this impact is much older than Hiawatha, however it's just more evidence that we get nailed with large impacts much more frequently than mainstream science wants to admit.

I really wonder how many major impacts are hiding under antarctic ice sheets. Carlson seems to think we'll find some very interesting stuff under the ice there, in my uninformed opinion I fully agree.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
There is more to it than this yt poster can fit into one video.
what i find the strangest, are all the famous people and politicians who drop everything to visit that base in antarcica. like what the fuck do they think they will see there besides snow and ice with extra helpings of both? everything else seems benign though. i doubt its a sekrit l33t lizardman command base with a space ship buried underneath. probably more of a dumb bucket list thing for rich assholes.
There's something under the ice. A really big something. I won't get into all the details. Way too much to cover.
Disclosure about what's in Antarctica is slowly rolling out though. The recent public disclosure about life under the ice with freshwater lakes was the start of the info flow. How far will it go? Who knows. It could be swept under the rug again too.

• 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande

There's something under the ice. A really big something. I won't get into all the details. Way too much to cover.
Disclosure about what's in Antarctica is slowly rolling out though. The recent public disclosure about life under the ice with freshwater lakes was the start of the info flow. How far will it go? Who knows. It could be swept under the rug again too.
Marit Lage?

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its another Uncharted X video, but its a livestream so you need to fast forward a few minutes to get to the actual review.

Nola

Trakanon Raider

Pre-adamite civilization that got wiped out by a flashfreeze. ;)

• 1Truth!

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
hehe got one-if true, then the walls were relatively easy to make in this manner. rough fit joints, apply "mortar paste" and....wait. as the paste erodes the rock, the weight of the rock above Forces the joints to become "perfect", then, later on, a war or disease or whatever, killed the people who knew the formula, making it so that they couldn't do it that way anymore.

• 1Repost

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
hehe got one-if true, then the walls were relatively easy to make in this manner. rough fit joints, apply "mortar paste" and....wait. as the paste erodes the rock, the weight of the rock above Forces the joints to become "perfect", then, later on, a war or disease or whatever, killed the people who knew the formula, making it so that they couldn't do it that way anymore.
Super inconclusive.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
OF COURSE inconclusive.

what we(someone) NEEDS to do though is...

(we being some scientist etc) make a batch of that goop and...you know...try it.make that paste up
get a few larger rocks(50lbs each) that come close to being decent fits side by side by side then...apply the paste, put rocks down, and then see if it works, heck even say 30lbs rocks would do

get 3 rocks of the right material, embed 2 of the rocks so that the tops are about even, spaced such that a 3rd rock placed between will not quite fit in but could "slide" down with gravity IF material (from all 3 rocks)was removed. put a line of the paste along inside top edge of embedded rocks. place "middle" rock on top of the paste with enough paste on bottom of that that rock to make it so the width is right...and let gravity do it work. once that appication of paste "neutralizes" add more at the joint faces so as to allow more of the rock to slip down until such time as the rock hits the ground and forms one of those rounded "t" joints at the top.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

What is good material on this phenomenon?