The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

The best science we have points to our memories and our consciousness existing outside our body.

Thousands of children were studied rigorously in the 70s and 80s with 1600 subjects providing 100+ plus pieces of unique verifiable information from previous lives.

Cardiac surgeons routinely drain the blood from the body stopping all brain activity and some patients are able to observe their own surgeries and report on what happens in great detail despite being brain dead. Things like what tools were used or people who came into the room to assist but left before the patient became concious, the events then verified by surgeons present. 30%+ of patients reporting an after life experience during the procedure, it happens with such frequency that cardiac surgeons believe in an after life at a much higher rate than other doctors.

There are convincing cases of body switching where one person takes over the body of another during a near death experience. The best example of that came from India where a poor uneducated woman was hit hard over the head and went into a coma. When she came to, she was a murdered educated professor who spoke two completely different languages and knew where her family lived and she could identify all of them and speak with them. She was quizzes extensively on the subject she studied and had knowledge far beyond the woman whose body she took over.

As far as i know neural science doesn't have a clue where human consciousness exists and the scientific evidence seems to suggest it's an external phenomenon. Our bodies may be some kind of UFO from someplace else.

I always thought death was the end of it but the Robert Bigelow essays winners really changed my mind, they were quite convincing.

• 3Like
  • 2Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
20221211_213604.jpg

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Why do people think discovering life outside of earth will discredit, even totally prove God is false.

for all we know if aliens do exist they too might believe in god. I understand until there is scientific evidence of god then it’s still just a belief.
If aliens existed they would imo be gods creatures too.

technically if god Is real would that not make him an alien too? An alien that can create intelligent life forms and galaxies left and right?

I just never understood why if aliens exist that that would in atheists opinions mean god cannot exist.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Why do people think discovering life outside of earth will discredit, even totally prove God is false.

for all we know if aliens do exist they too might believe in god. I understand until there is scientific evidence of god then it’s still just a belief.
If aliens existed they would imo be gods creatures too.

technically if god Is real would that not make him an alien too? An alien that can create intelligent life forms and galaxies left and right?

I just never understood why if aliens exist that that would in atheists opinions mean god cannot exist.
yeah, i dont get it either, if anything it will confirm all those reports of heavenly beings. any species capable of interstellar travel will be a much more advanced species. gods isnt off at all. that being said, still waiting on any kind of concrete evidence of such a thing. its still fuzzy lights and misidentified animals currently.