Android/iOS/Browser games

Not a 5 minute game, no. Some of the levels take quite a while and I don't recall it saving progress mid level.

Anyone here play Hoplite? I've been playing a lot this week and it had become a score challenge between a few friends and I. I'm currently in first with 135. I'm sure one of us will break 200 by tomorrow.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
PvZ2 saves mid level so you can just stop and continue right where you left off. I would do this at my desk at work :p

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I was hardcore addicted to BF for a good few months. Evolved a bunch of six star units and was forced to focus on the quests to lvl as I lacked enough points to roll with more than 2 six stars in my grp. The only game I had no problem throwing a few bucks at as I easily spent over 100 hours playing it. About a month ago they had a huge update and I got robbed out of my daily reward so I took a break and kinda fell behind so I said fuck it.

I think I'm on day 3 of playing this, and I feel like I'm getting to that point. The first day I was thinking the game sucked and it wasn't really drawing me in. But I'm getting hooked.

Rolled a Lira yesterday and so I've been using it as my leader now. My team is still kind of a hodge-podge of units at the moment though (Lira, Eze, Leore, Mimir, and Liza). I feel like fusing units is crazy expensive. I'm pretty much perma-broke.
Pretty much have to farm the weekend dungeons in order to have sufficient spending zel throughout the course of the week.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
PvZ2 saves mid level so you can just stop and continue right where you left off. I would do this at my desk at work :p
Perfect, this is what I was hoping for! Thank you.
smile.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Should I be rerolling in Brave Frontier for something decent?

moontayle

Golden Squire
In Brave Frontier I'm Bob Hope, ID #61328998 I run a pure red team so a lvl 100 holy flame vargas is pretty much what I keep up right now for a leader.
My Vargas is the most beastly of my current units (SBB 4) but I also have a 6* Lava that I'm feeding to raise her BB up before I start pumping Metal units into her. This week I plan on moving my Behemoth to 6* andmaybemy Lance but I'm more interested in getting a 6* Atro so I'm crossing my fingers on a Light Totem spawn on Thursday.

@Elurin: You'll find this to be the case for a while. Once you get far enough into the daily reward you have a chance of two Jewel Gods (100k sell) or a flat 300k+ increase to your zel, which are huge boons. Wednesdays you get a Jewel Key for the Jewel Parade (in Vortex) from the Imperial Capital at the Administrative Office. I would highly suggest burning it on a full stamina bar and reaping the rewards if you're strapped for cash. A good trick early on is to take how many runs a Jewel Parade would take you to use up all your stamina, and time it so on your last run you level and have a new bar to run with. Can turn a 3-run parade into a 6-run parade. Weekend Vortex Dungeon is purely for Zel and it's worth the time to do those since you can get from 40-80k from the run itself (on lvl 3) and a guaranteed Jewel God for an additional 50k. The lower levels aren't too shabby either.

Should I be rerolling in Brave Frontier for something decent?
I wish I could answer this question accurately. I know there's a small handful of units you DO NOT WANT (the green lightning bird is one) but my knowledge on units overall is limited since I don't do a whole lot of pulls. If you absolutely must have a unit blessed by RNGesus then Mega, Lava, Aem, Elimo, Felneus, Alice, Kikuri, Sefia, and Il & Mina are all worth getting.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well crap, I didn't even realize you could reroll this game. My first roll was that stupid lighting bird. I may reroll anyway once I figure out what you're talking about with the Vortex.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Two doors, Quest and Vortex on the main screen. Quest is the "story" of the game. Vortex is the daily and special dungeons. Metal and Jewel Parade are "locked" (and just in case, metal units are pure exp fodder while jewel are for selling) but you get keys Mon-Fri from the Administration Office which unlock them for an hour at a time. 15 sta per "run". Guaranteed 5 captures of varying worth. 1000 xp each so if you can do two runs with your current stamina pull, start at sub-2k needed to level and you'll get 20 units worth of exp or zel fodder by the time you're done.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One of you should make a Brave Frontier thread and Rerolled friends list for it. Copy the PAD thread, just don't get all specific in the first post like that one unless you are planning to stay active in updating it=P

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This plants versus zombies is exactly what I was looking for. No idea why I didn't get this game so long ago.
smile.png

moontayle

Golden Squire
One of you should make a Brave Frontier thread and Rerolled friends list for it. Copy the PAD thread, just don't get all specific in the first post like that one unless you are planning to stay active in updating it=P
I'll probably do something like this over the weekend. And yeah, I wouldn't go as in depth as the P&D one, just because of how relatively fast things can change.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'll probably do something like this over the weekend. And yeah, I wouldn't go as in depth as the P&D one, just because of how relatively fast things can change.
Make it now so you can answer my questions in it
tongue.png
Like how do I reroll...

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Make it now so you can answer my questions in it
tongue.png
Like how do I reroll...
I'm installing it now, looking at the googles it sounds like if you either have to play on a rooted device to reroll, or basically reset the device to factory settings. Which...yeah.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I didn't bother rerolling. Don't remember what I pulled after the tutorial though, it's been a while. All I remember is that it took me a little over a month playing really sparingly before I really got into thanks to a coworker. He's extreme though. Single, no debt, massive disposable income.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Honestly rerolling is pretty useless as eventually you will have a squad for each element, a main squad for quests, one for arena, one for farming, etc.

p.s. Just added you a_skeleton_03. For those of you who I recently added I will try to make sure I log out with my breaker(attacker) main that gives 20% to everyone regardless of element to help you fools power level.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
This plants versus zombies is exactly what I was looking for. No idea why I didn't get this game so long ago.
smile.png
Crone, try Fargoal too, really fun 3rd person dungeon crawl game that you can pause and pick up at any point with no microtransactions. Great for work
wink.png