Anonymous Hacks The Westboro Baptist Church: Posts All Their Personal Information

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Honestly I have no doubt of the sincerity of the documenter but the people? The people are liars. Every time I see them on the news or doing documentaries about themselves it feels like an act. It isn't so crazy to think of it as an act either. They make a ton of money from their actions, they need to keep up their appearance as a bunch of crazies, I wouldn't put it above them to act it all out to retain their status.
But why would they do that? They aren't rich, and since half of them are lawyers it's not like they don't have other ways to make money. I don't doubt that they make a living off of their lawsuits, but the idea that they would spend their whole lives cynically pretending to be crazy just to protect a pretty moderate cash flow doesn't make sense. They are a real cult.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Honestly I have no doubt of the sincerity of the documenter but the people? The people are liars. Every time I see them on the news or doing documentaries about themselves it feels like an act. It isn't so crazy to think of it as an act either. They make a ton of money from their actions, they need to keep up their appearance as a bunch of crazies, I wouldn't put it above them to act it all out to retain their status.
No, they're legit. And they're 100% serious. Sure, they purposely stir the pot but I think underneath that, they do believe what they preach. Sure they go over the top for attention, but it isn't like their religious belief is a lie. They are without a doubt a cult, in my mind.

Back when I lived in Manhattan, which was in the mid '90s, I'd occasionally drive by them in Topeka and see them protesting at the side of the street. This was before they were anywhere as wide known as they are now, and they were more or less just a local phenomenon. And still they'd be out there, hated by the local populace, yelling at cars as people drove by.

Tstroh_sl

shitlord
Anon is an interesting group, part of me loves what they do but another part really doesnt like what they have done in the past. Not all bad mostly I agree with a lot of it. I would be a very strong supporter if they cleaned up a little and just went after the horrible people of the world.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
To judge anon based on their previous actions is to judge a vigilante on the entirety of what vigilantes have done.

Anon is more of a force or an idea than a discrete group of people.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
Vigilante's aren't the answer, but it seems to be better than letting idiots brainwash children.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No, they're legit. And they're 100% serious. Sure, they purposely stir the pot but I think underneath that, they do believe what they preach. Sure they go over the top for attention, but it isn't like their religious belief is a lie. They are without a doubt a cult, in my mind.

Back when I lived in Manhattan, which was in the mid '90s, I'd occasionally drive by them in Topeka and see them protesting at the side of the street. This was before they were anywhere as wide known as they are now, and they were more or less just a local phenomenon. And still they'd be out there, hated by the local populace, yelling at cars as people drove by.

Guessing there is a Manhattan in Kansas, that's some hike if not.