Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Rime

<Donor>
Fuck, its been a while. Id say, about 3 years, but then I wonder sometimes if Im still "in love" or Ive really moved on.

Whats the worst thing you've ever done?
The worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Would you rather die loved by all or live hated by everyone?

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
An hour ago when my wife put down our baby.

If society fell apart/shit hit the fan, what would be the first thing you would do?
Try to figure out how to survive honestly, I don't wanna die...

Fuck, its been a while. Id say, about 3 years, but then I wonder sometimes if Im still "in love" or Ive really moved on.

Whats the worst thing you've ever done?
The only thing I feel really shitty about is having sex with a 15 year old girl when I was old enough to know better. Honestly I probably wouldn't even feel bad about that, because she was the instigator of the whole thing, if it wasn't for the circumstances. She was a virgin and didn't want to have sex, just wanted to spend the night and be intimate without sex. Well, sooner or later clothes came off, and after... man, probably 4-5 hours of dry humping and making out, we were both ready to explode. She changed her mind, begged me, and I had sex with her. Onnnnnnly I was soooo close, I literally put it in and came instantly, like, the second I was in 100%, done. At the time I was usually like a half hour or more guy, super generous and thoughtful, but hours of grinding just had me done. I felt like shit and apologized, said that if she gave me a few minutes we could go again, this time for real. She excused herself to the bathroom, and I laid back down, it being like 4 in the morning at this point. The next thing I know I'm being shaken awake, I had fallen asleep, and she is fully dressed, has obviously been crying, and is asking me to take her home please.

To this day, like 15 years later, I still feel terrible about that night.

My question - Whats the dumbest thing you have ever done? The thing that you look back on and go "How could I have been that stupid?"

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
My question - Whats the dumbest thing you have ever done? The thing that you look back on and go "How could I have been that stupid?"
Thinking I was smarter then the law and I was too good to get caught.

My question. Quantity or quality?

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Is there any member(s) of the FOH/Rerolled board you would be willing to meet in RL? If so, who and why?
Yes. Aradune / Brad and Smedly. Smed posted at FoH too at times right? Be cool to meet someone high up in the industry, and to ask for a EQN beta invite or a job
smile.png

What is The Great Forgetting, as described in the book Story of B by Daniel Quinn?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I believe the great forgetting is the whole concept that records come AFTER agriculture, and therefore the bulk of human history (as hunters and gatherers) is forgotten because we only "remember" our history as beginning with when we began to make records - after settling down.

If a venomous insect bit sam deathwalker on his dick, and you were the only person nearby, and the only way to save his life was to physically suck the venom out right at the source... would you cup the balls?

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
Got my boss fired over my bad work, because he was a dick.

Have you ever tasted your own cum, and if yes did you like it?
Yes i tasted it...no i did not like it... i barely even kiss my wife after she gives me a BJ...or i must be drunk enough to not care.

do you think it's ok to hit a woman?

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
Yes i tasted it...no i did not like it... i barely even kiss my wife after she gives me a BJ...or i must be drunk enough to not care.

do you think it's ok to hit a woman?
I believe if she is putting her hands on you, you should be able to defend yourself, but most likely will go to jail for doing so.

What do you think is the best video game of the year so far?

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
I believe if she is putting her hands on you, you should be able to defend yourself, but most likely will go to jail for doing so.

What do you think is the best video game of the year so far?
The Division looks promising.

Have you ever had a near death experience? If so what happened and when.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Dammit. I wanna play but I can't answer the question above. I can't even name a fucking video game that came out this year, so I'd have to name the one I played the most, which will be minesweeper or EQ2 (very close in terms of time played). Can I answer a previous question intead?

Salshun_sl

shitlord

I never saw a "tunnel of light" or anything, but when we were stupid kids we were daring each other to run across the pool cover. Got real close, but then slipped and went under it. It was like trying to push up a concrete slab, probably under for 90 seconds before my buddies could fish me out. I sat on the ground and just cried and shook for about 2 hours before I calmed down. Probably to date the scariest moment of my life.

Similar vein: Ever had sleep paralysis? Wide awake but couldn't move?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

I once slipped and hit the bus bar on the breaker box connected to the electric company's pole coming into the house. I was thrown back 4 feet and just stood up there. People heard a loud pop and came to see what was going on and I was just staring at the box with a screwdriver in hand. I was out of it for the rest of the day.

Would you put a kid up for adoption that you had raised past the age of 10?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Similar vein: Ever had sleep paralysis? Wide awake but couldn't move?
Yeah, it's sort of common when people first wake up. I used to get it a lot when a noise woke me up in the middle of the night.

Tell us something about yourself that your parents would be mortified by if they found out.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider

I can answer.

Yes, about 3 years ago at work our warehouse also has an upstairs and the idiot who built it made the stairs an L shape so getting big pieces down the stairs sucks so I was trying to lower a large piece down to a coworker via a landing with no rail. It is a good 15 feet down onto a concrete floor, lowering the piece just a little more and the weight of it pulls me over. As I start to fall I know and my coworker down below knows I'm going over, our eyes lock just thinking my life is about to end or I'm about to be seriously injured. My life sort of did "flash before my eyes" but my main concern was my wife and what she would do without me.

Luckily I hit the ground about as good as I could I suppose, I'm sure my adrenaline kicked in as I was falling and I tried grabbing the ledge, but there was nothing to grab on to, but I still think it helped to break my fall, I landed kind of flat with my knee and elbow taking a good brundt of the force and I hit the ground so hard my head bounced off the floor. My adrenaline still pumping I immediately got up off the floor thinking I might be ok, but my coworker said he saw a knot start to rise out of my head like an alien was about to pop out so I sat down and then once the adrenaline wore off I nearly passed out. Hospital is 5 minutes away, but it took an hour for the ambulance to get there. It felt like I got the shit kicked out of me the next day, but luckily not even so much as a broken bone.

Question:
If you work with some type of customer service, what is the worst customer experience you've had?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Tell us something about yourself that your parents would be mortified by if they found out.
In 4th grade art class I did a drawing that put my teacher on her ass, she got it hung in art galleries all around the city surrounded by adult work. It was a crazy source of pride for them, they were flying in out of state family members just to go see it.

I lost it in my last move.

What's the biggest foot in mouth experience fuck up you've ever done while meeting a girl's parents for the first time?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
What's the biggest foot in mouth experience fuck up you've ever done while meeting a girl's parents for the first time?
no one seems to want to answer that one, maybe its too specific? Personally, I never met a girls parents until I met the girl I married, and at the time she only had 1 parent. So no foot in mouth moments for me in that situation. But my biggest foot in mouth moment was when I asked a fat girl if she knew whether it was going to be a boy or a girl yet. I covered by pretending I was talking about someone else in the office that I thought she knew. "Oh, sorry, I thought you girls all gathered in the bathroom and talked about babies and shit". I'm pretty sure she didn't buy it. But whatever.

What's it like to be dyslexic? I've often wondered how you even know you have a problem. If you see things screwed up and backwards, why can't you just learn them that way?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
No fucking idea I don't have dyslexia...

I would like to meet everyone because everyone here is not who they appear to be.

Would you rather have the ability to speak/read/write all languages or masterfully play all musical instruments?