Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Would you rather have the ability to speak/read/write all languages or masterfully play all musical instruments?
Instruments. Unless I was traveling the world non-stop, the former really wouldn't help me. The 7-11 clerk on the corner speaks English. However, busting out the solo from Fade to Black on a whim is probably going to result in mad tail.

Lame, cheesy, cliche one: Blind or Deaf?

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
deaf, i dont need sound to enjoy a lot of my hobbies but i do need my vision.

If you had choose 1 guy to ram you in the ass, who would it be?

Musab

Molten Core Raider
Myself, because I'd fuck me.

rrr_img_37351.jpg

What happens if Batman gets bitten by a vampire?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
The ocean and growing up always around it.

Why are so many people asking questions about touching GD men?

joz123

Potato del Grande
Because some people are gay.

Would you eat the moon if it were made of ribs?

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Kryptonite vs. Garlick in the next movie apparently.

What is your favourite childhood memorie?
when me and my cousin lived in a duplex when we were kids, we always made videos of us sliding down the stairs in sleeping bags and just acting like a bunch of careless happy kids.

if you could have two super powers what would they be?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
What is your favourite childhood memorie?
My mom had forbid me to see Robocop due to how violent it was. Was sick as hell, grandma was watching me at her house, asked if I wanted anything. Sure, can we rent a movie. My mom came back just as the end credits were rolling. She saw the VHS case and flipped. First time I ever cussed "Mom, their was so much fucking blood". My mom and grandma didn't speak for a month.

Fastest you've ever gone in a car while you were driving?

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
105ish maybe, stupid kids doing stupid shit.

Whats something you do that would mortify you if people found out?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Itenza or whatever the fuck the britsh cunts name is.
You have to choose either ketchup or mustard is gone forever?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
if you could have two super powers what would they be?
Probably I'd just be wolverine because whatever you call that super healing shit he has would be the first.

Fastest you've ever gone in a car while you were driving?
135 and the speedometer was flashing at me, which I was told meant we were pegging out the display. Before that, I didn't know you could peg out a digital display. I prefer pegging out the needles. On one car we owned, it was flexible and would bend.

Would you eat the moon if it were made of ribs?
No I hate ribs.

Question: What do you think would happen if we discovered the moon was made of gold? For the sake of the exercise, assume we never knew before because it's covered with a 50m crust (or however fucking deep we've dug so far) of moon rock material, but under that its nearly pure gold.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Question: What do you think would happen if we discovered the moon was made of gold? For the sake of the exercise, assume we never knew before because it's covered with a 50m crust (or however fucking deep we've dug so far) of moon rock material, but under that its nearly pure gold.
Boring question , Gold prices would plummet ruining the economy of a bunch of country's , general panic and shit

Question;

3 more inches to your height or 1 more inch on your cock?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Boring question , Gold prices would plummet ruining the economy of a bunch of country's , general panic and shit

Question;

3 more inches to your height or 1 more inch on your cock?
3 inches to my height, even if my dick was tiny, and it isnt, its fuggin massive.

Would you rather fuck Lady Gaga alive or jessica alba freshly dead