Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
i would try to take 2 sports i don't like and turn it into something watchable. Like Golf and hockey, for some full contact golf with a goalkeeper. I admit, I stole that from caddyshack (2 i think), but it looked like a lot of fun.

How do you feel about the pussification of black friday?

9th Otaku_sl

shitlord
i would try to take 2 sports i don't like and turn it into something watchable. Like Golf and hockey, for some full contact golf with a goalkeeper. I admit, I stole that from caddyshack (2 i think), but it looked like a lot of fun.

How do you feel about the pussification of black friday?
I work in retail. Black Friday has always been hit or miss. I wouldn't call it pussification per se, but it does seem like every year it gets a little less annoying. If I worked at Walmart I'm sure my opinion on that would change greatly.

What is the most obscure holiday you can think of?

9th Otaku_sl

shitlord
I work in retail. Black Friday has always been hit or miss. I wouldn't call it pussification per se, but it does seem like every year it gets a little less annoying. If I worked at Walmart I'm sure my opinion on that would change greatly.

What is the most obscure holiday you can think of?
Ok, so that question broke the thread, lol. I'll answer it then; January 10th, Houseplant Appreciation Day.

If someone offered you a million dollars and all medical expenses paid to do one stunt that's been done on Jackass, which one would you do?

Sterling

El Presidente
Ok, so that question broke the thread, lol. I'll answer it then; January 10th, Houseplant Appreciation Day.

If someone offered you a million dollars and all medical expenses paid to do one stunt that's been done on Jackass, which one would you do?
Skateboarding as an Oompa Loompa.
If the language of binary load lifters and binary moisture evaporators are very similar, what are the actual differences?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Too much money killed rock and roll. Pic related.

metallica-shopping.jpg

If you could go back in time and stop one of the following from happening, which would it be: WWII (and all that came with it, holocaust included), the Kennedy Assassinations (both of them) or the Star Wars prequels (all of them).

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
You said I could, not that I have to, so none of the above. I don't believe the time stream is something to fuck with.

What the fuck is yahoo thinking with the recent changes to mail, and when will they get their shit together? Are they trying to run off users? Are they betatesting code for healthcare.gov? Maybe both of those things or something else entirely.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
no contest, anal. Can't sit comfortably for days afterwards.

Are there any women participating in this thread?

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Yup. I was 16 so I just immediately turned around and started laughing.

What are you good at that most other people aren't?

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Being an elite neckbeard raider.

Would you rather feed dead baby chimp to the lion or dead baby lion to the chimp.

0JxebPF.jpg

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
lion because it would consume the entire thing

if you had to choose would you rather lose your dominant arm or both legs

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Legs. I am an American. I do not use them for anything, anyways.

Who would you rather bang your mom/gf/sister/wife: Rand Paul, or Paul Ryan?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Mom wins by default since I don't have a sister/gf/wife. Guess i'm stuck moving to Kentucky.

Would you rather date a passable and hot tranny or a disgustingly ugly chick?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
You can always put a bag over the head of the tranny and therefore not notice you're fucking a guy in the ass until your balls start slapping against each other.

If you had a job where you had access to kickbacks and slush funds like Johnny49 does, would you also spend it on heroin hookers or do you prefer crack whores?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The bag for the hot tranny makes no sense. If a bag is needed for the head, it would be for the ugly chick. Unless you meant putting a bag over his dickhead.

If I'm going to fuck a chick hooked on hard drugs, it's a coke whore or nothing. Crack rots you like meth, and heroine means you probably use dirty needles. But overall, not a lot of drawbacks to coke in any category i would care about.

If you post a question in here that kills the thread the way 9th otaku did earlier (sorry bro not trying to call you out, i don't think you're the first to do it, just the latest), is it cool to answer your own question and try again? If so, what's an appropriate amount of time to wait?

9th Otaku_sl

shitlord
The bag for the hot tranny makes no sense. If a bag is needed for the head, it would be for the ugly chick. Unless you meant putting a bag over his dickhead.

If I'm going to fuck a chick hooked on hard drugs, it's a coke whore or nothing. Crack rots you like meth, and heroine means you probably use dirty needles. But overall, not a lot of drawbacks to coke in any category i would care about.

If you post a question in here that kills the thread the way 9th otaku did earlier (sorry bro not trying to call you out, i don't think you're the first to do it, just the latest), is it cool to answer your own question and try again? If so, what's an appropriate amount of time to wait?
I figured it was cool since no one else was trying, they could have just skipped me and asked a different question. I waited over 24 hours before answering my own question.

What video game do you want to see a proper sequel for? If you don't play video games, substitute for a movie sequel you want instead.