Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
What do you get if you multiply six by nine?

Princess Bride or Shawshank Redemption?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Nah, no point in getting that rustled over it.

Forums you visit the most besides this one?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Teamliquid

Pepperoni + Pineapple = Best pizza toppings ever? If not, what is?
Grilled chicken and jalapeno peppers with a glass of milk on the side.

If you could only ever have one TV channel to watch again, which channel would it be?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I guess BBCA, since we don't get all the BBC channels here.

If your milkshake could bring all the boys to the yard, would you teach people? And if so, how much would you charge?

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Not sure, could have sworn he hung around when RR first started up. Maybe Snowden/Foler has him locked up in a basement in Russia some where.

Subway or Quiznos?
Subway for everything but the meatball, Quiznos has better meatball subs. Also those little peppers you put in a cup.

1 TV drama
1 Cartoon
1 Sitcom
and 1 movie to watch for the rest of your life. You aren't to watch anything else.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Subway for everything but the meatball, Quiznos has better meatball subs. Also those little peppers you put in a cup.

1 TV drama
1 Cartoon
1 Sitcom
and 1 movie to watch for the rest of your life. You aren't to watch anything else.
-Law and Order SVU. Other dramas I can say I like more, but that's the only one I can watch for 12 hours in the blink of an eye
-Simpsons, seasons 1-10 only
-Workaholics
-Shawshank

What movie do you absolutely love, but can't watch more than once every 3 months or so?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Salshun_sl said:
What movie do you absolutely love, but can't watch more than once every 3 months or so?
Can't say that there's any movie I love so much that I've watched it more than 2-3 times. I've maybe watched the first three LOTR movies 4-5 times at various points, I guess, but it's more like every 2-3 years.

What's the most exhilarating or exciting event or thing you've ever taken part in?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Playing football in front of thousands of people.

Determine the area of the region between the given curves.

x = y + 2, x = y2 and y = 0

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Playing football in front of thousands of people.

Determine the area of the region between the given curves.

x = y + 2, x = y2 and y = 0
The bottom region is either
integral x=0..1 x1/2dx + integral x=1..2 (2-x)dx
or
integral y=-1..1 (y+2-y2)dx
similar for the top

Smaller region is 7/6. Larger region is 10/3.

Whats the best go to pub food?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yep (once). My first year in the Navy. I was stationed in Coronado, CA. We spent a lot of time in TJ and hookers were everywhere. It wasn't a memorable experience, thankfully it was cheap.

Biggest lie you've told on a resume/application?
I've never told a big lie on a resume, just smudged the truth a bit. I guess I should lie more on resume's?

Biggest lie you've ever told to someone, and how long did you have to stick with the lie?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I've never told a big lie on a resume, just smudged the truth a bit. I guess I should lie more on resume's?

Biggest lie you've ever told to someone, and how long did you have to stick with the lie?
Can't remember specifics, but easily infidelity bullshit. Some massive story I pulled out of my ass on the fly that was so full of holes it was pathetic and laughable, so I just dug in and stuck to the lie, never giving an inch. One day I was dropping a deuce at my girl's place, went to grab my phone, and noticed I had grabbed hers instead, identical Iphones that we usually charged right next to each other on the table. Came out of bathroom to her screaming and crying, mistress had called my phone and just started talking nasty shit right away, they actually ended up talking for like 5 minutes and said mistress just spilled the whole story.

That's when the lie ended.

Along the same lines: If you've ever cheated, and got caught, what's your most epic crash and burn story?

Chesire_sl

shitlord
Caught ? yes lessons learned
1. If you are going to screw a stripper on the couch , be damned sure your GF is really really passed out from to much partying
2. Never ever buy the GF a weapon if you are in the screw it if it moves stage of life
3. Always have an alternate plan and stash of clothes , travel paperwork and funds when vacationing.

Showing up at the embassy wearing nothing but shorts and sandals , while explaining that you got caught screwing said stripper and need help getting home . Is one of those things that are funny 20 years late , at the time it was unpleasant experience. Thanks again semper fi guy who tossed me a pair of pants and clean shirt

Favorite teacher from any year ?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If your milkshake could bring all the boys to the yard, would you teach people? And if so, how much would you charge?
Yes cause I wouldn't really want to deal with a lot of boys. Plus, maybe teaching it would bring all the slutty girls to the yard. i'd probably teach it for free as long as I was getting pussy out of the deal.

Dogs or Cats?
Dogs

Favorite teacher from any year ?
Senorita Papas. Smokin hot mexican spanish teacher. She got knocked up and left in the first semester, so that kinda sucked.

WTF happened in this thread? Where'd the shit about programming come from that caused that first question to be ignored?