Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
They would never fornicate in a lightbulb. That's why married couples get locked bedrooms.

What's your top search engine right now?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Fucked a chick in her ass, blasted a load on her face and then threw her clothes out in the yard.

Popeyes or KFC?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Popeyes. KFC gone downhill.

popeyes chicken so gooooood.

have you ever molested your family member when you were a kid.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
No.

Why doesn't it surprise me that Trollface is asking about child molestation?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Because you're a judgmental fuck.

have you ever wanted a woman to fuck you with a strap-on?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Ever bang your girlfriend's roommate?
Never had a girlfriend with a roomate other than some that had daughters. So, no but I sure wanted to once. That bitch was so fucked up she probably would have been cool with it, but I only ever saw pictures of the daughter, never got to meet her.

At what point in the transition process is it OK to wanna fuck a tranny without being considered gay?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Ever bang your girlfriend's roommate?
Never had a girlfriend with a roomate other than some that had daughters. So, no but I sure wanted to once. That bitch was so fucked up she probably would have been cool with it, but I only ever saw pictures of the daughter, never got to meet her.

At what point in the transition process is it OK to wanna fuck a tranny without being considered gay?

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah.

Given the choice, would you rather die in a fire or crash into a wall?

Technically, you could be bi-sexual. Or someone who doesn't like to be labeled as this or that, but makes a free choice on anything they want.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
A couple of times before I was eighteen. The worst was for stealing a car and joyriding.

Do you have a bucket list?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
A couple of times before I was eighteen. The worst was for stealing a car and joyriding.

Do you have a bucket list?
Not really, no. I just do whatever awesome things come along my way. Maybe when I hit 40 I'll sit down and write out the things I want to accomplish before the downslope of life get's really steep, but at this point I'm fine taking it as it comes. There's a few things rolling around in my head (sky diving, two chicks at a time, etc), but nothing that I've specifically written down.

If you were getting a brand new puppy tomorrow, what breed would you get? Or would you just get the cutest mutt down at the shelter?

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
if i could afford, a border collie. always wanted a smarter than me dog and i have central park every morning to let it run. saw a lot of old men trekking with them in great britain.

what was your favorite of the king's quest series?