Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Yes I have, we were both drunk and fucking like jackhammers

Worst job you ever had?
Emergency wildfire support worker. 18 hour days, most of it walking around picking up trash or carrying shit. Limited opportunities to shower or take care of basics like laundry and using the bathroom. I was exposed to malaria infected mosquito's and an outbreak of MRSA. I worked two to three weeks straight, given one day off to travel back home and spent the next day traveling back to the fire. They worked me like a slave for three months. We were told repeatedly (lied to) by our supervisor that if we quit we'd be thrown in prison. This was a civilian job, not military. We were not paid overtime but instead "paid" in vacation time.

What's the largest thing you've inserted into your urethra?

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Lego flag pole

Are there any odd numbers that equal the aliquot sum of its positive divisors?

Jakle_sl

shitlord
It is not known whether there are any odd perfect numbers, or if infinitely many perfect numbers exist.

Whats the best way to get a woman that has been married to you for 10 years to try anal?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Always

You are trapped in your basement for the next decade. You get one game system for entertainment (no pc sorry) and 3 games. There is no internet. what do you pick?

Nissir

Lord Nagafen Raider
Growing up my father suffered from fairly bad and undiagnosed PTSD from his time in Vietnam and would fly off the handle for unexpected reasons and beat the shit out of me.

Do you prefer cake or pie?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Cake by a longshot. Normally I eat no dessert if pie is the only choice.

What's the funniest named place you've ever been?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Spuzzum

You are trapped in a sealed room (that may or may not be your basement) for the next decade. You get one game system for entertainment (no pc sorry) and 3 games. There is no internet. what do you pick?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Nope, I assume that it's part of the deal.

Are you happy with your life so far?

Rime

<Donor>
At any given moment? Yes. If I sit and think about it, there are a lot of chances I should have taken, but did not.

Would you take a 'one way' trip to Mars with a group of colonists, knowing that if anything goes wrong, you are dead?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
If the young me knew that I was old me and could see that life didn't quite pan out as planned, then probably no; but if young me didn't know it was old me, but just thought I was some older dude, then I think he'd think I was and OK fellow.

What game have you spent the most time playingwithoutregretting all the time you put into it? And if possible, try and estimate how much time you've put into that game.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What game have you spent the most time playingwithoutregretting all the time you put into it? And if possible, try and estimate how much time you've put into that game.
I have invested 0 minutes in Curling and regret nothing.

What is the best resource for keeping track of newly released state business incentives and training grants, besides Commerce Clearing House.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Elderly men whose balls smell like velveeta cheese and brown sugar.

If everything paused for one hour except for you, what would you do?

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Elderly men whose balls smell like velveeta cheese and brown sugar.

If everything paused for one hour except for you, what would you do?
A: break as many laws as I could.

Q: who is the celebrity that you hate most and why?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Michael Moore because he has the nerve to call what he does 'documentaries', and other people accept the label.

How many M&Ms are in a standard sized pack?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Michael Moore because he has the nerve to call what he does 'documentaries', and other people accept the label.

How many M&Ms are in a standard sized pack?
47. I thought that was common knowledge.

Why does Hoss enjoy littering?