Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

My last season of baseball when I was in seniors, I batted 1.000 in my all stars series.
Okay this guy didnt ask a question. So I get to ask a question, then answer it and ask a new one.

Question -When wet-wipes arent available, do you ever spit on your TP to ensure a "clean" bum after dropping a poop?

Answer -Why, yes I do.

Question -Do you? And if not, you got a dirty butt.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
No. I wet it in the sink like a civilized person.

What's the cutest thing you've ever killed?

Rime

<Donor>
I had to put my pet cat down. Infection, antibiotics were not working, dirt poor, could not find a vet who would help him for free. I was ten at the time. Father made me do it myself with a .22.

What is your oldest/first memory?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
One or two HUGE (for a 1 year old, but most likely small for a normal person) red carpeted stairs leading up to the bed in a nice hotel in the south of England when my parents and I attended a wedding there when I was about 1 and a half. The next memory is prolly from when I'm 4 or 5. I have no idea why I remember those damn stairs.

What is your fondest MMO related memory? (Or, if you have never played an MMO, what is your fondest computer game related memory)

dangler_sl

shitlord
Scamming and stealing from people and then using my maxed out jump skill to repeatedly jump over their heads as they try and kill me in Mortal Online.

Is the new Thief game any good?

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
No, the new Thief completely sucks. It is a linear triple AAA cash grab.

Did Bolaj Badejo (Guy who played the alien in Alien) really commit suicide?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The first 3 all contain the phrase "He certainly did ..." Well, I'm not going to finish that sentence for you, but it seems like a pretty definitive answer.

What was the last inanimate object you fucked that wasn't designed to be fucked. (ie, not a fleshlight or blow up sheep or whatever, unless that's all you got).

W

Wrathcaster

Nothing. Honestly, never did.

Does that put me in some sort of sexual minority?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
I would think so.

Is your avatar the same here as it was on FoH? How many times have you changed it (not counting Holiday stuff)?

I would think so.

Is your avatar the same here as it was on FoH? How many times have you changed it (not counting Holiday stuff)?
Yes and no. I used to have Doc Holliday as my avatar, then when Tuco changed my name to Sweet Prince Empire from EmpireF4i, he also changed the avatar to Prince. Ive never changed it since.

Do you have kids? If so, do you have a favorite?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Don't have kids and don't plan on changing that any time soon. If I did, I'd and had more than one then my favourite would be the less stupid one.

You win $2k. How do you spend it?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Don't have kids and don't plan on changing that any time soon. If I did, I'd and had more than one then my favourite would be the less stupid one.

You win $2k. How do you spend it?
I get quarterly bonuses at work of between 1 and 2k, so I'd probably do the same as I do with those: pay down the little bit of debt I have left (car and student loan payments).

What is your favorite vegetable?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Depends on whether it's legal to do that. If it's legal, then no I don't. If it's illegal then yes, because the only reason they make shit like that illegal is if its effective.

What's the best brand of computer? (and don't be a fucking hipster and say you build your own. We all probably build our own)

Jx3

Riddle me this...
No idea, I know it aint Toshiba. I'v had to replace the hard drive twice and the motherboard just died.

Favorite teacher in school and why?