Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
King Bradley Full Metal Alchemist

If you had a choice to live in an anime world or cartoon world of your choice as a person of your choice would you over your current life?

Sterling

El Presidente
I would choose my current life.

What upcoming movie release are you looking forward to?
Endgame, Shazam!, and John Wick 3 come to mind.

Since it got skipped over earlier, Why are Up Quarks twice the relative charge of Down Quarks?

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Short answer: because the charges wouldn't add up to 0 or 1 in a neutron/proton otherwise.
Long answer: Will tell you after I collect my Nobel prize for figuring it out

Have you ever met a celebrity and if so, how were they?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Biggest celebrity that I've met was Jim Kelly. Im pretty sure it was after their 2nd superb owl loss but he was pleasant. I got his autograph.

Gal Gaddot, Brie Larson, Ivanka Trump.. MFK?

ooo6

Trakanon Raider
Wow solid question, i like them all pretty much the same.
M: Brie Larson
F: Ivanka Trump
K: Gal Gaddot

Add an inch to your height or your dick?

Fadaar

That guy
Wow solid question, i like them all pretty much the same.
M: Brie Larson
F: Ivanka Trump
K: Gal Gaddot

Add an inch to your height or your dick?

I really hope that's a troll answer, because it's obviously fuck Ivanka, marry Gaddot, kill Brie.

Also, definitely my dick.

Would you rather go your whole career as one of the all time greats statistically with no Super Bowl win (think Dan Marino) or be trash and have a championship (Trent Dilfer, Joe Flacco, etc)?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ooo6

Trakanon Raider
I really hope that's a troll answer, because it's obviously fuck Ivanka, marry Gaddot, kill Brie.

Also, definitely my dick.

Would you rather go your whole career as one of the all time greats statistically with no Super Bowl win (think Dan Marino) or be trash and have a championship (Trent Dilfer, Joe Flacco, etc)?

You are right, I fucked up. Definitely kill Brie Larson, marry Gal Gaddot and fuck Ivanka. I confused Brie Larson for Allison Brie.

All time great, long consistent career making bank.

Would you rather have a pet lion that stays a kitten or a pet elephant that stays a baby?

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Box office blockbuster.

Would you rather look like Harrison Ford but you only get to eat puppy brains or Danny DeVito and all your meals are cooked by a gourmet chef?

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
Devito, love food too much.

Would you let your wife/gf get a boob job?

If she wanted to, I wouldn't encourage it although child birth might be about to wreck them.

In the UK and Australia there were armed shooter attacks, laws were changed and shooting numbers dropped drastically. Do you believe America would benefit in the same way?

dizzie

Triggered Happy
No, there's too many firearms in circulation. Comparing the UK and Australia to the US prior to the firearms ban in them is impossible as they had a minuscule amount of guns in circulation.

What's your biggest fear/phobia?

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
No, there's too many firearms in circulation. Comparing the UK and Australia to the US prior to the firearms ban in them is impossible as they had a minuscule amount of guns in circulation.

What's your biggest fear/phobia?

That humanity, as a whole, lacks the intelligence/wisdom to survive.

Would you rather fight The Predator or a xenomorph from Aliens one-on-one?