Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

FSHSchmo

Trakanon Raider
Would you rather watch your parents have sex everyday for a year or join in once and never have to watch again?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Because I'm not a sick, degenerate fuckup.

What's the most beautiful looking car you've ever seen?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Aston Martin. I love their designs.

8837.jpg

What's your absolute favourite meal?

Brad2770

Aston Martin. I love their designs.

8837.jpg

What's your absolute favourite meal?

My favorite meal I eat on the regular is a steak (ribeye or t-bone, medium rare) and either corn on the cob, a baked potato or a baked onion.

My favorite special occasion meal is Seafood Pho with Boba Milk Tea.

A video game setting could magically become your reality, which game would you want to live in? (Example: You could be one of the average people in the Fallout universe or one of the regular people in The Last of Us.)

Fadaar

That guy
My favorite meal I eat on the regular is a steak (ribeye or t-bone, medium rare) and either corn on the cob, a baked potato or a baked onion.

My favorite special occasion meal is Seafood Pho with Boba Milk Tea.

A video game setting could magically become your reality, which game would you want to live in? (Example: You could be one of the average people in the Fallout universe or one of the regular people in The Last of Us.)

Mass Effect. I wanna bang blue bitches.

If you could only drink one type of beer for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Not just one can or bottle, but all other types of beer just no longer exist.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Mass Effect. I wanna bang blue bitches.

If you could only drink one type of beer for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Not just one can or bottle, but all other types of beer just no longer exist.

The Sam Adams beer that tastes like cognac.

Much like the graphic novel... if you had a pistol and 100 rounds of ammunition for it... and the utter surety that no matter what you did with the gun there would be ZERO legal consequences for you... no jail... no arrest... nothing... what would you do with the gun/100 bullets?

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
The Sam Adams beer that tastes like cognac.

Much like the graphic novel... if you had a pistol and 100 rounds of ammunition for it... and the utter surety that no matter what you did with the gun there would be ZERO legal consequences for you... no jail... no arrest... nothing... what would you do with the gun/100 bullets?

Kill 100 people, waiting in line behind a jerk, blamo; some dipshit teenager with a smart mouth, headshot, etc.

Would you rather eat breakfast in bed, (your all time favorite meal), or eat the pussy of a beautiful woman for breakfast?

ooo6

Trakanon Raider
Probably breakfast of my favorite meal.

You have to choose, live without your dick or live without one of your arms (you can choose which arm you want).

Therage

Vyemm Raider
L
Probably breakfast of my favorite meal.

You have to choose, live without your dick or live without one of your arms (you can choose which arm you want).

Goodbye left arm.

Would you rather be able to fuck any chick you wanted but experience no pleasure during orgasm. Or have to fuck ugly chicks however each orgasm you have is the best of your life?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Fuck any chick I wanted. The no pleasure would suck, but I could use that power for whatever. Not doing what I want? Someone gives you shit? I'll fuck your mom, wife, daughter, and they will let me. I can think of a hundred situations where this would be a hilarious power. Also, I've tried to fuck a pretty terribly ugly girl, and while it felt good, I couldn't stay hard, I was just so grossed out and ashamed of myself.

If you could go back in time and leave a short note for younger you, what would it say?

ooo6

Trakanon Raider
lottery numbers, stock picks, game scores basically all the money making stuff.

Would you rather be the best of the best navy seal with expertise in everything war (weapons, tactics, hand to hand combat etc...) or be a mediocre doctor in the US making 250k a year

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
The Navy Seal, since by definition they would also be ace at survival stuff, and that translates to lots of useful skills you would have to live a good life out in the country, something I would like to do.

What's your favourite type of food?

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
The Navy Seal, since by definition they would also be ace at survival stuff, and that translates to lots of useful skills you would have to live a good life out in the country, something I would like to do.

What's your favourite type of food?
medium rare ribeye that is more on the rare side.

in their prime, Famke Janssen, Melania Trump, Jennifer Connelly. MFK

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rime

<Donor>
Jennifer Connelly. Melania Trump. Famke Janssen.

Would you rather have fingers the size of your legs or legs the size of your fingers.

Brad2770

I'm not sure if I understand the question. Am I getting buttfucked, shooting one, etc. I'm going with Crosby.

If you could change any historical event, would you and what one and to what degree.

My grandfather had a stroke in 1986. He had an aneurism rupture and it paralyzed him until he passed away in 2001. I would get him to the Dr. so it didn’t happen. He was the backbone of my family. Things went to shit for my family after that.

Have you told five different family members that you love them today? Do you feel obligated to tell five of them now if you haven’t?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Have you told five different family members that you love them today? Do you feel obligated to tell five of them now if you haven’t?

Yes I have. Mother, Brother, Wife, Son, Daughter.

If you had to replace one of your five senses with one side effect that you had to endure the rest of your life, which would you choose? Your side effects would be -- Sight: You always see a bright light, even if eyes closed. Smell: You always smell strong stench of sulfur. Hearing: A constant, loud high pitch ringing noise. Taste: Everything tastes like its rotten including your saliva. Touch: Every area of your body feels like its asleep (eg: pins in your feet, but everywhere and always).

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hearing: A constant, loud high pitch ringing noise.
(I already have ringing in my ears, it's not that bad, so that would be best)

Would you kill me if I asked you nicely?