Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
No.

have you ever worn your wife's (gf's) leggings?

No, but I have tried to squeeze into the jeans of two different exes on a lark (with them watching) and couldn't.

Have you ever masturbated to something in a video game? If so, what?

Last edited:

ooo6

Trakanon Raider
No, but I have tried to squeeze into the jeans of two different exes on a lark (with them watching) and couldn't.

Have you ever masturbated to something in a video game? If so, what?

Duke Nukem 3D. The level where the strippers flash you.

What is your job?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Picard, but it's close. And they both trounce Janeway. The new show could be amazing...then again, it's CBS.

Do you expect to see the end of the world in your lifetime?

Brad2770

Picard, but it's close. And they both trounce Janeway. The new show could be amazing...then again, it's CBS.

Do you expect to see the end of the world in your lifetime?

No. I don’t think my kid will either.

What’s the longest you sat at 1 camp in EQ?

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
No. I don’t think my kid will either.

What’s the longest you sat at 1 camp in EQ?
I have no idea what that means, but I'm sure that it is something pretty cool to you computer super nerds.

What's the most times you've jacked off in one day? And, if applicable, can you jack off at EQ camp?

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I fucked my girlfriend (now wife) while camping marl kastane in eq so yes.. Def ridden the lightning while camping before lmao.

Do you feel like you have wasted your life playing online games?

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I fucked my girlfriend (now wife) while camping marl kastane in eq so yes.. Def ridden the lightning while camping before lmao.

Do you feel like you have wasted your life playing online games?

I only felt them wasted in retrospect when something spawned 16 hours later and i could have watched a movie in between.

AC in S Ro or OOT?

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Fuck both of those classes especially warrior.

Burn it all down now or leave something for the future?

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Burn it all, and hopefully something better will rise from the ashes.

White Wolf or TSR?
Well, since that gaming crap makes no sense...I'm going with Northern Lights. Holy fucksticks!

And since my previous question got overlooked, I'm asking again. What is your record for times you've jacked off in a single day (waking up to going to sleep day)? And don't bullshit.

Kaou

Molten Core Raider
Well, since that gaming crap makes no sense...I'm going with Northern Lights. Holy fucksticks!

And since my previous question got overlooked, I'm asking again. What is your record for times you've jacked off in a single day (waking up to going to sleep day)? And don't bullshit.

4 times, and it hurt after the 4th. I truly think ppl saying they jerked 10+ times a day is pure unicorn rainbows or in the hospital.

are you going to play wow classic?

Workerbee

Molten Core Raider
4 times, and it hurt after the 4th. I truly think ppl saying they jerked 10+ times a day is pure unicorn rainbows or in the hospital.

are you going to play wow classic?

Maybe. Haven't decided yet. It might be fun. And a lot of people from my current TLP might be going. Time will tell. I'm totally amped up for Mangler's timeline release, but I guess I have time to get ready till Jan 2020 when my favourite Expansion comes out - Gates of Discord.

What class will you pick in WoW Classic if you're going to be playing?

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider

When I was young (maybe 15), I took matters into my hands and pulled off 17 in one day. I wasn't going to respond to that answer, but 4 is pretty sad. I'm 49 and can go four times easily. I usually do two or three on a regular day, when my wife isn't putting out.

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Maybe. Haven't decided yet. It might be fun. And a lot of people from my current TLP might be going. Time will tell. I'm totally amped up for Mangler's timeline release, but I guess I have time to get ready till Jan 2020 when my favourite Expansion comes out - Gates of Discord.

What class will you pick in WoW Classic if you're going to be playing?
Second period, I guess.

What are the classes in WoW?