Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you have a great wife you love her to no end. Cheating is cowardly.

Would you kill someone you love if they were deathly ill?

If I knew there was no possible way to save them, then yes. Even if they only had a few hours to live, say... they were allergic to bee stings or something silly - I would go out of my way to save them. Even if it was next to impossible that it would happen in that time frame. Everyones different, they may just live that bit of time longer.

Would you have a threesome if you knew it was the end of your current relationship?

orcmauler

Golden Squire
No, I'm old enough and boring enough that a threesome is not titillating enough these days to risk anything, named players could possibly change the answer.

Apologies if already asked: most embarrassing thing you have ever fapped to?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sarah Jessica Parker in Hocus-pocus.

Favorite NES game?
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out, the best game ever.

If you had the chance to wear a full medeival suit of steel armor and swing a Greatsword, would you?
Medieval-Full-Suit-of-Armor-Spanish-knight.jpg_350x350.jpg

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out, the best game ever.

If you had the chance to wear a full medeival suit of steel armor and swing a Greatsword, would you?
Medieval-Full-Suit-of-Armor-Spanish-knight.jpg_350x350.jpg
Heck yeah I would, the coolness factor at least for me would be astronomical.

If you could go back and witness any event in history, what event would it be?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Mr. Hitler and Mrs. Hitler gettin' it on 9 months before 'lil baby Hitler is born.

If you had a teenage daughter who plays the flute, and she was invited to go to band camp, would you allow her?

Brad2770

Mr. Hitler and Mrs. Hitler gettin' it on 9 months before 'lil baby Hitler is born.

If you had a teenage daughter who plays the flute, and she was invited to go to band camp, would you allow her?

Yes. With a GoPro.

Could you keep the Mueller Report a secret if you had the full, unredacted copy?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Could you keep the Mueller Report a secret if you had the full, unredacted copy?

Sure I could because it's long and I'd probably never read it. The better question is whether I would. And no, I probably would not.

How do you determine your net worth?

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
How do you determine your net worth?

You divide what you really are (a douche, jerk, dickhead etc) with what you actually could be if you didn't subscribe so strongly to the former.

If you had to kill 50% of the earth's population, how would you choose who is to die and who is to live?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
You divide what you really are (a douche, jerk, dickhead etc) with what you actually could be if you didn't subscribe so strongly to the former.

If you had to kill 50% of the earth's population, how would you choose who is to die and who is to live?

Get rid of all muslims and then start with the asian countries.

How much would it take for you to finger your butthold then lick it?

Nathan73

Lord Nagafen Raider
I chew on my right side, because my one of my left molars needs a root canal.

Why do I find things that are slightly ridiculous to be better than normal things?
Perhaps because they suit your personality a little better and make you stand out of the crowd, depending on what it is.

Home-made fries or McDonald's fries?

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Home made fries any day. McDonald fries are shit-low quality supermarket frozen fries anyhow. Do yourself a favour, make fries out of good potatoes.

Why would you eat at McD when you have better and cheaper options avaliable?

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
They have this scientifically determined formula for the perfect rush of calories into the body. Maybe I am using the wrong words to describe this, it is a long time since I saw the documentary, but it is real, there is this level of calories intake while eating that produces a feeling of bliss, and there are scientists that researched this and some recipes of fast food are based on this idea.

Is a MFF threesome as great as I imagine it to be ?

joz123

Potato del Grande
Depends on the FF. It could be awesome or it could suck balls. Pun intended. I mean, having two logs of wood is really sad.

Why not try a MMF threesome?
Because I'm not gay.

Would you eat the moon if it were made of ribs?