Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I think you might be wrong about them not understanding this. I have a theory (as I've stated in the Politics Thread) that they already know they're going to lose this election (At least the big brains up on top of the party/pile). So they're trying to "flush the tubes" as much as the can. This means letting Biden run (who should have been their candidate last time and I would even say probably could have beaten Trump then) so they can move one of the last pieces of the "old guard" out. Now the difference between Biden then and Biden now is that Trump now has 4 years of a very solid economy, improving wages, improving unemployment, and a number of his promises as "kept" on his side which he didn't as Candidate Trump.

But even if deep down a lot of them know it, they can't admit it. For a myriad of reasons, not the least of which is that they have to keep the younger votes engaged, especially if they want to hold the house.

Question : Do you believe that you have a soul which will continue on after your physical body is dead?

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I think you might be wrong about them not understanding this. I have a theory (as I've stated in the Politics Thread) that they already know they're going to lose this election (At least the big brains up on top of the party/pile). So they're trying to "flush the tubes" as much as the can. This means letting Biden run (who should have been their candidate last time and I would even say probably could have beaten Trump then) so they can move one of the last pieces of the "old guard" out. Now the difference between Biden then and Biden now is that Trump now has 4 years of a very solid economy, improving wages, improving unemployment, and a number of his promises as "kept" on his side which he didn't as Candidate Trump.

But even if deep down a lot of them know it, they can't admit it. For a myriad of reasons, not the least of which is that they have to keep the younger votes engaged, especially if they want to hold the house.

Question : Do you believe that you have a soul which will continue on after your physical body is dead?

Yes. Absolutely.

Question: ass or titties?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
First off.. seriously....

But assuming you mean the girl has either a great ass or great tits. Go with a great ass. Tits can be bolted on later, asses are harder to craft.

If you're asking which of mine is bigger, it's a close match....

Question : You can only have one pet for the rest of your life, but you're gauranteed it will live as long as you and be fit and healthy. What kind of pet do you choose?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
A:: Going to be boring and just say a cat. But a cat that is trained to use a toilet. And that hs short hair.

Q: What's the biggest secret you know bout another board member? No names need be given.

• 1Harrow

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
A:: Going to be boring and just say a cat. But a cat that is trained to use a toilet. And that hs short hair.

Q: What's the biggest secret you know bout another board member? No names need be given.

A. Everyone makes fun of them and they think they hate me but we are actually good friends.

Q. What would it take for you to take up arms against your government?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Did you brush your teeth today.

Yes. Motherfuckers skipped your question. Next couple posters probably had you on ignore.

Q. How many times would the founding fathers have taken action by now?

Just the one time they did it. It's the old boiling a frog routine. The king tried to throw them into a pot of boiling water and they jumped out. But what's happening now has happened slowly over time. They're giving us time to normalize previous outrages before inflicting the next one on us.

What is your sex to masturbation ratio? Lifetime and over the last month.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I've been married 23 years, and I seldom masturbate because my wife has a really healthy libido. I'd say 15-1?

If you could be part of a one way trip to Mars, would you?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Yes, told my wife I would when we saw the movie Martian. I want to explore space and would go with the aliens in a heart beat. Boy did that piss her off.

If you had to live in any past century not counting the 20th or 21st. Which would you pick and why?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
18th century so I could meet and work with JS Bach.

If you had to pick a musician from any genre from the 20th century whom you think people will study in the future, who would it be?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If you had to pick a musician from any genre from the 20th century whom you think people will study in the future, who would it be?
They'll study Keith Richards and Mick Jagger in the future, to figure out how they're still alive in 2347.

In all of video game history, which video game deserves the full faithful remake treatment most?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
They'll study Keith Richards and Mick Jagger in the future, to figure out how they're still alive in 2347.

In all of video game history, which video game deserves the full faithful remake treatment most?

For the one I spent the most time on as a kid.. Track and Field. But for "Would benefit most from better technology" I'd actually say Defender.

Also...
Q. How many times would the founding fathers have taken action by now?
2e36ce_8a1b9e374e0d49b5b0ca044a223900a7~mv2_d_3024_4032_s_4_2.jpg

Question : You can witness one event from any point in history in person. What do you want to see?

• 1Like

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
I’d like to see how the great pyramids were built.

Does the idea of humans having no free will make you feel uneasy?

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
I’d like to see how the great pyramids were built.

Does the idea of humans having no free will make you feel uneasy?

Yes, it does. It makes me feel like I need to stop them. Yet, since I’m human, this is impossible. Unless they program me to take them over.

How many 20 calorie ice pops can you eat before they cause you to have diabetes?

Last edited:

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes, it does. It makes me feel like I need to stop them. Yet, since I’m human, this is impossible. Unless they program me to take them over.

How many 20 calorie ice pops can you eat before they cause you to have diabetes?
Me personally or in general? I think there is a chart for it somewhere.

Pee in a toilet or on a cricket in your bathtub?

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cricket in the bathtub!

Do you put your elbow on the armrest on a plane if there a person next to you or do you let them put their elbow down?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Cricket in the bathtub!

Do you put your elbow on the armrest on a plane if there a person next to you or do you let them put their elbow down?
Depends on seating... If I have the window, I tend to lean that way and go to sleep with my head against the side of the plane, leaving the opposite armrest open. If i'm in a middle of aisle seat? It's survival of the fittest/most assertive.

Question : Give up your life's biggest dream to have an otherwise fantastic life guaranteed?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Depends on seating... If I have the window, I tend to lean that way and go to sleep with my head against the side of the plane, leaving the opposite armrest open. If i'm in a middle of aisle seat? It's survival of the fittest/most assertive.

Question : Give up your life's biggest dream to have an otherwise fantastic life guaranteed?
A Dont threaten me with a good time!
Q Truth or Dare?

• 1Garbage

Crimson

Peasant
Truth, probably, but you didn't ask anything further.

If there was an incel right before you and you could get away with it, would you kill it?

• 1Like