Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I haven't made a new years resolution in at least 20 years. The last one I made was to never make another new years resolution. TBH, NYRs are fucking stupid. If something about yourself needs to be changed, change it right now. If you're waiting till a magical date, odds are you're not committed to the change and won't follow through.

Should we let this thread die?

W

Wrathcaster

I'm not sure.

What are the names and dosages of the shit in your system when you had the most simultaneous drugs in your body at once?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm not sure.

What are the names and dosages of the shit in your system when you had the most simultaneous drugs in your body at once?
That's a good question. I've only ever been hospitalized once, and that was to cure Polonium poisoning so I'm not sure exactly what they were injecting me with.

Q: Do you think some of these cell phones nowadays are getting too big? They're starting to approach tablet size.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Yes, I remember the time when cell phones were shrinking with each generation. Now the trend has reversed!

If you could go back 10 years and give yourself one piece of advice from your current self (not including lottery numbers or stock investment stuff to make you ubr rich) what would it be?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Don't golf as much, instead save your money and buy more real estate sooner. I'd be living on easy street if I started 10 years ago rather than 4.

Would you ever consider doing the egg nog challenge?

Sterling

El Presidente
No thanks.

Was the submarine that Jonah was in that was mistaken for a whale nuclear or diesel? Or did it have some other form of power?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It was powered by locusts, famine and 3 atheists.

Are Hydrox cookies a passable replacement for Oreos?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Technically Oreos are a knockoff of Hydrox cookies. Still even knowing that, I feel ghetto eating Hydrox cookies instead of Oreos. So the answer is no

Any gift that you plan to give that your excited about?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Technically Oreos are a knockoff of Hydrox cookies. Still even knowing that, I feel ghetto eating Hydrox cookies instead of Oreos. So the answer is no

Any gift that you plan to give that your excited about?
Sorry I don't understand your question. "your excited...what?"

Q: Is sommelier a bullshit job?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Sorry I don't understand your question. "your excited...what?"

Q: Is sommelier a bullshit job?
Example, I found a couple things for my brother that I know he has been hunting for forever. I'm excited about giving them to him on Chirstmas. Sorry for the shit question =(

and yes that job is bullshit. Probably pays better than mine though.

Teams that are going to the Super Bowl this year?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Panthers and the Broncos.

What was the first video game you fapped to?
I'm a child of the 80's, so I wasn't exactly tugging it then, but the first game I ever flat out just admitted "This is beyond the shit" was Symphony of the Night

Best console RPG ever?

Sterling

El Presidente
Chrono Trigger? Maybe Shining Force.

Why is it people that didn't grow up with Seasame Street tend to be worthless douches?!?!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Doom

When will we start the manned exploration of space again?

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
I think China will be at it within ten years.

Why the fuck do people watch sports like skiing and running, when there's so many more interesting options?

Tirant

Golden Knight of the Realm
Some people want to be the best at working out, so they watch people who work out professionally.

Will there ever be a weapon as cool as a Wurmslayer?

9th Otaku_sl

shitlord
Some people want to be the best at working out, so they watch people who work out professionally.

Will there ever be a weapon as cool as a Wurmslayer?
Maybe.

What in your opinion is the amount of time a thread should be inactive before replying to it would be considered "Necroposting"?

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
What in your opinion is the amount of time a thread should be inactive before replying to it would be considered "Necroposting"?
17 minutes.

Bigger disappointment in this weekends football? KC blowing a 28 point lead to lose by 1, or just being Jim Harbaugh?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Neither, I'm still steaming over the cowboys 2 point loss last weekend.

Who is the most fucked up member of your family?