Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
Would you name your first born an outrageous Ethnic name for $100,000k?
No. Why should my child have to suffer for a lifetime due to a measly 100grand? That's fucked up man.

Since it didn't get answered before due to competing questions: How many more blowjobs do you think you'll get before you die?
What a terrible question to have to answer. As a guy who is single, and happens to be a huge fan of being treated with a bj, I'd hate to think there is some "limit" that I would be closing in on. I'm sure there are a few married guys in here who'd argue they may never receive one again, but I'm holding onto the dream that there should be thousands more in my lifetime. Unless I die at 35, in which I'd still like to get another couple hundred in.

Have you ever paid for sex? Not in the 'I bought my date a nice dinner and some drinks' kind of way... but in the Johnny49 'this is how I make friends' kind of way?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yes. Sometimes I'm tempted to lie when asked that, but I never do. My wife knows not to ask questions she doesn't want the answer to.

Did you tell your spouse/SO/whatever the worst things you've ever done? Do they think they know the worst things you've ever done?

dangler_sl

shitlord
looking up to people is for children. there are no more heroes in the world.

I may have gotten my ex pregnant, should I move (from Thailand) to Vietnam or China?

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
ONE HUNDRED GRAND!!!

My friend insists that Nicolas Cage has a "quiet dignity" and has never made a bad film, in fact they have all been amazing. How should I kill this man?

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Slowly, he's fucking trolling you. There's not one human that believes this. Anywhere. Ever.

Tomorrow you could wake up as a chick with $1 mil or a man with the most attractive penis ever. Choose wisely.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Never, although I do always click his spoilers cuz this one might not have a dick.

Assuming unlimited lube and no specific long term medical problems, Baseball bat in the ass or pencil in the dickhole?

blehh_sl

shitlord
Pencil in the dickhole. I'm assuming it would be less painful.
Sex with roseanne or a hot trap?
Never, although I do always click his spoilers cuz this one might not have a dick.

Assuming unlimited lube and no specific long term medical problems, Baseball bat in the ass or pencil in the dickhole?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Choice is old lady or a dude? Roseanne. I wouldn't necessarily be fucked in the head afterward.

What is the worst thing you've ever done?
Really? You're so afraid of having sex with a MtF tranny that you think it would fuck you up in the head? Damn dude talk about insecure.

Rime

<Donor>
Choice is old lady or a dude? Roseanne. I wouldn't necessarily be fucked in the head afterward.

What is the worst thing you've ever done?
When I was four, I dumped an ashtray on my baby brother's head and told my Mother that I hated him. Still feel guilty about that.

Would you rather have sex withBuck Angelor the trap/transexual of your choice?

Really? You're so afraid of having sex with a MtF tranny that you think it would fuck you up in the head? Damn dude talk about insecure.
Not afraid, more just really not my thing. It doesn't take a "secure" man to fuck a dude with tits. Maybe just a really imaginative one in denial if you think you're straight. The term used was "trap" so the option in question could be little more than a person with just heavy makeup.
If you want to have sex with a man, go ahead, I'll take Roseanne.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
If it was like, Tiffany Thompson with a dick, I think I'd be willing to give her a reach around.

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
Not afraid, more just really not my thing. It doesn't take a "secure" man to fuck a dude with tits. Maybe just a really imaginative one in denial if you think you're straight. The term used was "trap" so the option in question could be little more than a person with just heavy makeup.
If it was like, Tiffany Thompson with a dick, I think I'd be willing to give her a reach around.
Why can't some fucking nitwits follow instructions?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The point was that you thought it would fuck you up in the head. Like you would be irreversibly ruined because you had sex with a tranny.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The point was that you thought it would fuck you up in the head. Like you would be irreversibly ruined because you had sex with a tranny.
I DON"T UNDERSTAND THE MOTHERFUCKING QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was the question?