Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
I found one last week while moving, that was at least 5 years old. Normally I throw the away after a day or two, If I get any at all
frown.png

What song from the 90's are you most embarrassed to admit you're still totally into?

kudos

<Banned>
I found one last week while moving, that was at least 5 years old. Normally I throw the away after a day or two, If I get any at all
frown.png

What song from the 90's are you most embarrassed to admit you're still totally into?
Any backstreet boys song.

If the world were to end tomorrow, would you seriously contemplate raping women?

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm
I contemplate it now! Seriously though, I would not. If the world were ending tomorrow, I'd get laid by the wife, open the liquor, sit back, enjoy the shit-storm before fading off into a pharmaceutical oblivion.

Vacation options: 4 days in Barcelona and 2 days in Tangiers, OR 8 days in Ireland?

kudos

<Banned>
8 days in Ireland no doubt. Hot women AND better scenery.

Would you rather get your ass waxed by an attractive straight man or a fat bull dyke?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fat bull dyke, if it were the dude I'd afraid of getting a boner and him thinking I was a faggot.

What's your favorite love song?

Bonch

did you get formula fed or beast fed when you were a baby.
Pretty sure I was breastfed. I don't really remember. It seems like a lifetime ago...

Why don't they make "Forever Alone" Kleenex for the single man's date-night?

FiReBReTHa

N00b
Pretty sure I was breastfed. I don't really remember. It seems like a lifetime ago...

Why don't they make "Forever Alone" Kleenex for the single man's date-night?
Same reason they don't produce a more durable toliet paper called,"kleen Fingers" people can't deal with the truth of reality and embrace it. the marketing would also be hilarious but difficult.

How do you feel about the amount of money that the "state" (whatever yours is) pays for the mentally handicapped that will never be productive members of society.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Same reason they don't produce a more durable toliet paper called,"kleen Fingers" people can't deal with the truth of reality and embrace it. the marketing would also be hilarious but difficult.

How do you feel about the amount of money that the "state" (whatever yours is) pays for the mentally handicapped that will never be productive members of society.
I'm fine with it (in the USA). I've seen how those poor people are treated in countries that don't give a fuck (Hi2U Russia and Kazakhstan!) and even my cold heart was touched.

What is the best movie trilogy?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Original Star wars (had to get this in before someone said the even numbered star treks).

What childhood toys did you lose/destroy that would be worth good money if you had today? If you're still a kid, make the question, what toys do you abuse and lose that you think will be worth big money in 20 years.

Bonch

Star Wars figures, Han Solo in Hoth Gear. I broke the head off, but kept playing with him. Just started calling him No-Head. He became the first one to die during play. To this day, I still collect No-Heads.

a13x5yW.jpg

What's for dinner?

Fish
frown.png

Do weightlifters grunt more often than regular folks when they poop?
less. weightlifters are looking at some serious easy-out diarrhea due to all the protein they eat.

If you could do it all over, what fundamental change would you make to your life?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
less. weightlifters are looking at some serious easy-out diarrhea due to all the protein they eat.

If you could do it all over, what fundamental change would you make to your life?
There are several people I want to kill, but I forgot their names. I would have made a list before I forgot them.

Can you recover lost memories?

Meatus_sl

shitlord
no. I'm from Holland so I smoked all my memories into oblivion.

Zombie apocalypse... Who would you want by your side? Your 2 best friends(or wife/gf) or 2 skilled, equipped and loyal soldiers.

FiReBReTHa

N00b
no. I'm from Holland so I smoked all my memories into oblivion.

Zombie apocalypse... Who would you want by your side? Your 2 best friends(or wife/gf) or 2 skilled, equipped and loyal soldiers.
Wife and a friend (any will do, I surround myself with marksman) wife's a crack shot, gives good head. That's essential to survival
wink.png

who is destroying our world faster?
"Do gooders" who do things on the claim its for the bettering of mankind or for those who are selfish and attempt to take everything for themselves at any cost.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Wife and a friend (any will do, I surround myself with marksman) wife's a crack shot, gives good head. That's essential to survival
wink.png

who is destroying our world faster?
"Do gooders" who do things on the claim its for the bettering of mankind or for those who are selfish and attempt to take everything for themselves at any cost.
Neither. People who think that humans are destroying the world have an inflated sense of self importance.

Would you rather smoke a bong of cat hair or take a shot of horse piss?