Answer the question above you, no matter what it is

Neither. People who think that humans are destroying the world have an inflated sense of self importance.

Would you rather smoke a bong of cat hair or take a shot of horse piss?
horse piss shot no joke. that cat hair smoke is going to LIIINNNNGGGEERRRRR in your insides.

Would you rather cut half your shaft off (including the tip) or cut your entire scrotum off?

iannis

Musty Nester
Gotta cut the balls off. I can't afford to lose any inches. Plus -- You could still fuck, you just wouldn't want to as much. If you cut half your dick off you'd still want to fuck the same amount but you wouldn't be able to.

Do you also secretly think that probably a good 1/6th of those middle eastern women dressed in the full black are actually gay dudes?

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Gotta cut the balls off. I can't afford to lose any inches. Plus -- You could still fuck, you just wouldn't want to as much. If you cut half your dick off you'd still want to fuck the same amount but you wouldn't be able to.

Do you also secretly think that probably a good 1/6th of those middle eastern women dressed in the full black are actually gay dudes?
A: nope

Q: If you could go back in time and save one person who would it be and why?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Seeing as I loath sports, the same way as I do now, only happier knowing we don't have to waste billions on paying idiots salaries to kick/throw balls around a field.

Who was your first celebrity crush?

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I like watching the 100 meters better than the longer races. So.. no.

What is your favorite television show?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Currently on right now? Vikings.

Have you ever stabbed anyone?

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Nope. I have however been stabbed with a boxcutter by a friend of mine (who thought the blade wasn't out), no serious injuries, just a ruined shirt fortunately.

What's a sensible bedtime if you're starting work at 7:00 AM ?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
As I'm party European, partly North American then, yes, I do hate myself!

You are going to live til 80 and you're given a choice: a steady lower-middle class income from now til you die; or to live the rich life for the first half of the rest of your life, but to live in absolute poverty for the second half. Which do you chose?

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
As I'm party European, partly North American then, yes, I do hate myself!

You are going to live til 80 and you're given a choice: a steady lower-middle class income from now til you die; or to live the rich life for the first half of the rest of your life, but to live in absolute poverty for the second half. Which do you chose?
A: Definitely lower middle class.

Q: If you could pick how you die what would you chose and why?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Heart attack from an orgasm during an orgy with Playboy bunnies.

Do I have to answer why?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That an NBA owner is racist. Actually, I think I liked the fact that it was his half black mistress who was half his age that recorded all that shit a little better.

What's the worst thing you've ever done in (to) a hotel room?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I upper tanked my friends hotel room. For those not in the know, thats where you shit in the top part of the toliet

what is the most you have ever jacked off in one day...

(BONUS) Follow up question..

did you feel pride or shame?

dangler_sl

shitlord
I upper tanked my friends hotel room. For those not in the know, thats where you shit in the top part of the toliet

what is the most you have ever jacked off in one day...

(BONUS) Follow up question..

did you feel pride or shame?
Upper Decker. Don't do it if you don't know what it's called.

8 times. Bonus: Neither.

Ever make a girl bleed through regular vaginal sex?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Yes I have, we were both drunk and fucking like jackhammers

Worst job you ever had?