Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (2023)

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah i forgot he was even in these tbh. Luis for sure needs to be in these tho. Fast talking mexican and the other foreigner baba yaga'ing for him to play off of is what makes it work.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well it's confirmed this dude wont be returning

Well that just does it. That was the straw on the camel's back. I am not going to go watch this movie. This actor was the cornerstone of what made the first 2 movies so good. I do not understand how Disney could be so reckless. If we are lucky, we will get the flood of support that Johnney Depp got when Disney tried to let him go. Clearly this is the same situation for a character that was just as pivotal.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah i forgot he was even in these tbh. Luis for sure needs to be in these tho. Fast talking mexican and the other foreigner baba yaga'ing for him to play off of is what makes it work.
he's like a not so monstrously hideous Luis Guzman

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
A good 85% of that trailer was from past movies. I seer Ant-Man, Ant-Man and The Wasp, Captain America: Civil War, Avengers Infinity War & Angers Endgame.

I'm a nerd.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
A good 85% of that trailer was from past movies. I seer Ant-Man, Ant-Man and The Wasp, Captain America: Civil War, Avengers Infinity War & Angers Endgame.

I'm a nerd.
I meant it is a special look video. Not sure where the actual trailer is yet.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i will watch it.

STUPID question...about the "world" of the MCU:

What Happened to the Monument? you know the one that listed everyone that got Blipped/snapped? they all got "unblipped" so there is no need for it now........

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
i will watch it.

What Happened to the Monument? you know the one that listed everyone that got Blipped/snapped? they all got "unblipped" so there is no need for it now........

Now it's a monument to all of the people who lost 5 years?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i will watch it.

The monument would be the least concern that would revolve around the sheer chaos that would occur from loosing 50% of the human population. It would have taken years to recover and reestablish a kind of order. Then once you finally have everything in place and legally resolved, the population suddenly returns. You have people who legally own what they have now being challenged, because at one time, the people who disappeared used to own it. Which side would you take in that kind of situation?

There would be a descent chance that new countries would have formed due to war breaking out in different parts of the world. The remaining Avengers and other like them would have been the bedrock that was needed to just maintain civility in the larger countries. You get a taste of what happened in The Falcon and Winter Soldier but it chose to not even try to go through the reality of the chaos that would have ensued.

Marvel chose to kind of just wash over the real situation.

Caliane

Yeah, the monument still stands, because everyone on it died to starvation, within 4 days of coming back. only superheroes were able to comeback and live due to being able to take the food by force.
look at the shortages from the lockdowns, and man power shortages from it. Now, imagine 50% of the worlds population blipped. Imagine you are a farmer, growing food. for 5 years, the US population is 150million. Are you going to keep growing food for 331million in case they come back, or only grow food for 150million?

They simply could not magic up food for all those people, even if they wanted to. Well I mean, short of literally magicing up food with time travel, infinity stones, or stealing from other universes..

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Wow, a superhero comic book movie didn't intelligently and deeply explore the ramifications of their world changing events? Shocked, I tell you!

• 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They simply could not magic up food for all those people, even if they wanted to. Well I mean, short of literally magicing up food with time travel, infinity stones, or stealing from other universes..
I mean they might be short on vegetables, but there would be a shitload of protein. Imagine all those cows, pigs, chickens, and everything else just popping back up.

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I think they could get a full season of solid entertainment exploring the wacky hijinks caused by the snap / blip. Do it anthology style. I mean just shit like the reapparance of all the livestock alone would be worth an episode.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This is one of the most anticipated movies of the year for me. Love the other Ant-Man movies.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The trailer makes no sense, which is great, because it doesn't give away the plot.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users