Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (2023)

Sevens

Log Wizard
I'd still eat her ass.
68c40162-d791-4670-b55a-fe237491ab63_text.gif

Blantons4Ever

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Banned>
prediction - ant man dies, daughter takes over, but wasp lives so now have two more girls in mcu, and got rid of 1 more white male

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thats from the show The Boys and eating ass doesn't go very well

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
do they have an OF?
Yep, you subscribe to Prime Video and you can watch all the ass eating you want

This should be right up your alley since you like having sex with animals so much

index.jpg

• 1Worf

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Ya know, thats a contrast I hadnt made before.

The Deep, you watch his story and you end up feeling bad for him. And not even really disgusted by his octopus sexcapades. Somehow he makes the whole thing not charming or endearing but funny at least ... in some way, he's a sympathetic character. I guess its just the charisma, I dunno.

Then compare that to our resident bestiality enthusiast

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So this and Wakanda Forever are getting China releases now. Which will most likely push Black Panther 2 past a billion.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
So this and Wakanda Forever are getting China releases now. Which will most likely push Black Panther 2 past a billion.
No one is watching jogger movies in China.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
The "hype" for this is so low that 4 days before release this is sitting on page 2... Marvel should be taking notes lol

Juvarisx

Florida
Apparently the only reason to see this is for Major's Kang performance, I'll be waiting for D+ probably.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I loved the first 2 Ant-Man movies but I will wait until D+ as well since every Marvel movie has been awful the last 4 years.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The "hype" for this is so low that 4 days before release this is sitting on page 2... Marvel should be taking notes lol
Not that I think movie journalist opinions are worth a shit, but this sounds...bad. I didn't even realize there was one coming out, although I've mostly checked out of the MCU.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Not that I think movie journalist opinions are worth a shit, but this sounds...bad. I didn't even realize there was one coming out, although I've mostly checked out of the MCU.

Opposite for me. First, it's the BBC and second the dumb bitch critic's name is Caryn.

Her top complaint is too much action, then her second biggest complaint is the daughter was 10 years older even though Ant Man 2 was 5 years ago. Which means she doesn't understand shit about the MCU.

I see this review as a positive

• 1Worf