Ant Man. July 2015

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
So...wait. Ant Man is going to fight Yellowjacket in the movie? How does he fight himself?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
What the fuck are his powers? I am not a comic book person and have never heard of ant man till they started talking about it as a movie. He's just small.. and strong? Or what? He can walk under doors?
He can transform into Captain Slapaho when he's fully powered up, and get into trouble with other superheroes over it. Somehow, I think Marvel will avoid the whole domestic abuse storyline. With Hank Pym, a sassy woman is his kryptonite.

rrr_img_94490.jpg

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
oh god the ending of that trailer okay I am sold I am ready to see this.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Looks hilarious, this seems like a great role for Douglas also, "I need to to break into a place and steal some stuff" Yellow Jacket looks badass

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Always been a Paul Rudd fan and I was happy when I heard he got this role. I hope the movie does well.

That said, I was pretty borderline on if this would get my interest, but that trailer was really well done. It looks like it will be a lot of fun.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Obviously this is a different story, Pym didnt even create Ultron in this story

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Ok I thought Ant man the movie would be really fucking retarded since he is in the comics. Yet the trailer was pretty good and I am willing to give it a shot.