Ant Man. July 2015

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Honey I Shrank a Superhero? Looks silly, but I'll watch it anyway. My wife likes stupid Paul Rudd movies, maybe I can trick her into watching it.

Malkav

French Madman
ITT : people saying Ant-Man/the concept is dumb, until they finally see the movie and shut the fuck up. About the same as pre-release GotG.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Train accident was hilarious, still care relativelylittle, the character is just not very engaging.

rrr_img_94773.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Whatever it is, not showing up for me Grimm, even when I copy/paste your link, it says the image contains errors.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Whatever it is, not showing up for me Grimm, even when I copy/paste your link, it says the image contains errors.
An Antman billboard beside a park bench with a person on the bench. The Billboard is the size of a business card, making it 'ant-sized' so to ants it would look the same size as a full sized one to humans. Pretty cleaver imo.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Haha, ok now that's pretty funny. Thanks for the description and repost. Grimm's original is showing up now too, of course.

spronk

FPS noob
final trailer, opens in less than 2 weeks now. I will be really surprised if this doesn't bomb, the trailer looks pretty good though. i'm 50/50 on watching it in theaters

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
final trailer, opens in less than 2 weeks now. I will be really surprised if this doesn't bomb, the trailer looks pretty good though. i'm 50/50 on watching it in theaters
People thought guardians would bomb too. Until an MCU movie actually bombs, I won't judge one of their movies until I see it for myself.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
James Gunn said this is as good as the first Iron Man. Personally I am going to see it. I like the cast and character.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
People thought guardians would bomb too. Until an MCU movie actually bombs, I won't judge one of their movies until I see it for myself.
this is the most on the fence I've been about an MCU movie since the start, but I'm of the same opinion. I'm buying in until proven wrong. They've got a beefy track record going so far and even the most mediocre of the lot have been worth my money.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I hope it bombs, not b/c i hate Marvel, but as a comic fan, that is what this pathetic comic character known as Ant Man deserves. (even tho the movie doesn't look bad)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It's getting rave reviews from the few who have seen it so far. I'm looking forward to it, have for awhile now. At this point, they can do no wrong and I have zero reason to believe it wont be awesome.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am planning to go see it with low expectations, I like Paul Rudd and it looks entertaining.