Ant Man. July 2015

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If its Pym or Lang they would not be on Stark's side. Always been rivals. Or could it be Black Panther? I kinda like the latter.
Black Panther doesn't come out until 2018, Civil War is next year, and that scene is straight out of Civil War, it will be aired in the movie just cut differently. Falcon is clearly talking about Ant-man.

I do expect some kind of cameo for T'challa before the movie comes out. Maybe Cap's shield gets broken like in Stark's vision, and the only way to get the vibranium they need to fix/replace it is to go to Wakanda, and something happens while they're in Wakanda that sets the stage for his movie. Could work as a credits scene.

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm just thinking that now Hank knows how to get out of quantum space he'll just go for one last mission and take 2 of the discs with him now that Scott and partner is established
I wanted you guys to discover this on your own, but Jan is probly trapped in the Microverse home of the Micronauts, and that is why Scott didn't see her.

A Microverse is a dimension that can be reached from the Earth dimension by shrinking with Pym Particles that compress a persons matter to a certain to a certain point, thereby forcing it through an artificially created nexus into the other universe.
If they do a Microverse movie I will flip my shit.

rrr_img_104320.jpg
rrr_img_104321.jpg

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I actually sort of expected Scott to rescue Janet from the sub-atomic universe. If time and space have no meaning, then she could have been right there next to him. I figure Scott will remember or Hank will figure it out at some point, although Janet will be what, 20 years younger?
Well, duh.
1) As you said, the 'no meaning' clause means they can bring her back 17 movies down the line if they want to, with an actress younger than anyone else involved.
2) At one of the scales while Scott's shrinking, there's a cloud that looks suspiciously like a woman pointing, so I suspect X number of movies down the line, we'll see that scene from her point of view.
3) They didn't even cast anyone for the part (you don't see a face in the photo or flashback). In Hollywoodese, that's "We will need someone for this part eventually, so we won't use anyone now and risk them being unavailable later".

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm just thinking that now Hank knows how to get out of quantum space he'll just go for one last mission and take 2 of the discs with him now that Scott and partner is established
well, technically, hank doesn't know HOW to get out of quantum space, just that it's possible. Scott can't remember what happened.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean, presumably one of the two of them will be doing maintenance on the suit, find the grow disc inside whatever part of the suit Scott stuck it in, and be like THAT MUST BE HOW I GOT OUT

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I wanted you guys to discover this on your own, but Jan is probly trapped in the Microverse home of the Micronauts, and that is why Scott didn't see her.

If they do a Microverse movie I will flip my shit.

rrr_img_104320.jpg
rrr_img_104321.jpg
So are things normal there or is it a tiny universe and they fight weird microscopic organisms?

Column_sl

shitlord
So are things normal there or is it a tiny universe and they fight weird microscopic organisms?
Well normal to them, when they come to our world they are tiny like the ant man ,but not microscopic.

You can read more about it here,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micronauts_(comics)

That series had a really cool bad guy that was kind of a rip off of Darth Vader. I'm not sure if Marvel has full rights to the microverse, or not tho.

j00t

well, if they DID sell the rights to micronauts, they should have gotten them back by now. all the other properties are back, except for the ones that they keep rebooting.

j00t

I mean, presumably one of the two of them will be doing maintenance on the suit, find the grow disc inside whatever part of the suit Scott stuck it in, and be like THAT MUST BE HOW I GOT OUT
ah, yes. that makes sense. you'd think hank would have looked at that right away, to see how the suit held up, or at least to change the battery.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
From that Wiki (take it for what its worth)

Films[edit]
After Hasbro acquired the rights to the Micronauts toyline, it was announced in 2009 that J. J. Abrams was in negotiations to develop a movie version of the franchise.[50] The planned project has made no progress since then.
The Microverse makes its first appearance in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, featured in a scene from Ant-Man (2015), called in-film the Quantum Realm.[51]

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Do they have powers when they come here? Like how Antman can still knock people out?

One thing I don't get though is when Anyman is small, he still has the power to punch of a normal person right? Well am I to believe Scott is able to make people go flying when he hits them? Or am I misunderstanding this?

Column_sl

shitlord
Nah they are just really small. So worthless lol. Well they have lazers, and shit.

They don't come to our planet often.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
What some of you are neglecting to consider is.... What if Scott DOES remember, but tells Pym he doesn't because he wants Hank to get some closure, and also not risk killing himself trying to do it to find his wife, since he didn't see Hank's wife while he was taking his trip to tiny tiny town.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Do they have powers when they come here? Like how Antman can still knock people out?

One thing I don't get though is when Anyman is small, he still has the power to punch of a normal person right? Well am I to believe Scott is able to make people go flying when he hits them? Or am I misunderstanding this?
Pretty sure they said he's stronger when he's smaller. The only physics sense I can make of it is that all of his full-size mass is concentrated into a point, but then he would just go through people like a bullet instead of knocking someone out, so it's best not to think about it too much. Just know he has human strength normally and superhuman strength when he's tiny.

Column_sl

shitlord
Since they are both slated to be in the next Captain America film, I'm pretty sure we are going to see this happen.

rrr_img_104452.jpg

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Pretty sure they said he's stronger when he's smaller. The only physics sense I can make of it is that all of his full-size mass is concentrated into a point, but then he would just go through people like a bullet instead of knocking someone out, so it's best not to think about it too much. Just know he has human strength normally and superhuman strength when he's tiny.
They addressed that didn't they? Thought they said he has to make sure he doesn't punch someone too hard.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well normal to them, when they come to our world they are tiny like the ant man ,but not microscopic.

You can read more about it here,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micronauts_(comics)

That series had a really cool bad guy that was kind of a rip off of Darth Vader. I'm not sure if Marvel has full rights to the microverse, or not tho.
The Micronauts were one of my favorite books when I was a kid. Your villain is Baron Karza.

rrr_img_104464.jpg