Any hope for this painting?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I rode both rides and I gotta say, dude you suck as a human being.

Nothing I say hasn't already been hammered home but seriously...you are the worst.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Just get this chick to do it.

According to some, she would be a latino nazi. A new breed!

Last edited:
  • 2Mother of God
  • 2Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
looks like comic book art isnt really something you want to have on your walls anymore.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
looks like comic book art isnt really something you want to have on your walls anymore.
What the hell is that monstrosity?

I don't really like Captain Marvel and didn't like the movie, but wasting a few minutes looking up art for Captain Marvel this isn't half bad.

captain-marvel-wall-mural-o.jpg

But the pic you posted? Looks like someone melted the face of a low-budget transexual cosplaying as Karl Denvers.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Also Chukzombi Chukzombi I don't know shit about comic books or the different parallel universes that are published in multiple mediums but I searched for a captain marvel 2020 and found this which seems like it was publsihed recently.

5330419.jpg

I can only imagine how pissed I'd be if I was some comic book nerd who bought a captain marvel spankbook and cracked it open to see her face was melted into a puddle in every page.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What the hell is that monstrosity?

I don't really like Captain Marvel and didn't like the movie, but wasting a few minutes looking up art for Captain Marvel this isn't half bad.

captain-marvel-wall-mural-o.jpg

But the pic you posted? Looks like someone melted the face of a low-budget transexual cosplaying as Karl Denvers.

• 1Worf
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Levels of retardation in this thread have surpassed levels not previously reached in 20 years.

We did it boys!

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users