Anyone got a pic of Shelly?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Did we ever have any hot girls that posted here? I think I remember that Raavven was actually nice looking, but was a pill head hypochondriac psychopath gold digger.

• 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
iirc wasnt there some decent girl who gun ran off by a board stalker or something? Was rav's friend?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Didn't someone shop Camerous' goblin dong on Shelly for maximum fap? We ought to dig that treasure up.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Did we ever have any hot girls that posted here? I think I remember that Raavven was actually nice looking, but was a pill head hypochondriac psychopath gold digger.
In the oooold days, like noows and early rerolled, when she was still dating Furor, Rav was pretty hot. Especially if you like petite girls. Don't think many would argue that, but then she became a junkie, liar, prostitute, etc.. and obviously age + drugs is not a good combination for keeping up your looks.

I don't remember what she looks like, I believe MsGravy is hot? I'm vaguely recalling people asking for tits pics constantly of her at some point, and her politely declining? I might be mixing that up with another woman that used to post though. She's the only regularly posting, non-trans woman I can think of that is still here these days. But, not all the girls who post here even post pics, because we can be pretty judgmental pricks, let's be honest :)

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I wouldnt say Rav was "hot". Average before the meth and street walking.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Don't forget lindz. I *think* Koushirou might be hot too, but I'm not 100% sure she's shown us a picture.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
In the oooold days, like noows and early rerolled, when she was still dating Furor, Rav was pretty hot. Especially if you like petite girls. Don't think many would argue that, but then she became a junkie, liar, prostitute, etc.. and obviously age + drugs is not a good combination for keeping up your looks.

I don't remember what she looks like, I believe MsGravy is hot? I'm vaguely recalling people asking for tits pics constantly of her at some point, and her politely declining? I might be mixing that up with another woman that used to post though. She's the only regularly posting, non-trans woman I can think of that is still here these days. But, not all the girls who post here even post pics, because we can be pretty judgmental pricks, let's be honest :)

Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy , in case you're not following this thread ;)

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Don't forget lindz. I *think* Koushirou might be hot too, but I'm not 100% sure she's shown us a picture.
ah, I think that's who i was thinking of in regards to the tit pic requests, not mrsgravy. I don't think I've ever seen what she looks like then, not that it matters.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I'll never forget Lindz's boob (well, bra to be technical) pic!

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
ah, I think that's who i was thinking of in regards to the tit pic requests, not mrsgravy. I don't think I've ever seen what she looks like then, not that it matters.

Mrs Gravy did post some racy pics in lingere and then took them down. She also posted some less racy pics wearing lingere and an apron I think. But they were all body shots nothing in the face. All we can tell is that she is not black and has a nice figure.

Also, Zaara is in the same boat as koushiro. I don't know if we've ever seen her pics but for some reason I'm pretty sure she's good looking.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
^wait what?

They are in the marriage thread. Use your google fu. She posted 2 of them. On the old site there used to be tags on the thread telling you where lindz's boobs were but I don't think they got carried over to the new site.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Just ask Noodle who he's been creepy to and you'll know the list of attractive women on the site.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Lindz is hot. Zaara too. There are photos to be found for those individuals who take a brief amount of time to search properly.
I am on the pretty side of plain but have a nice body and am confident in my self which makes me believe I have heat.
Also, it was not lingerie in the pin-up shot, it was a short skirt and I was bent across a table putting food on it. That one is still here I think.
And no, pharmakos pharmakos , I was not following this thread. :)

• 2Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I don't think you appreciate how hard it is to search properly using your off hand with so much blood diverted.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Lindz is hot. Zaara too. There are photos to be found for those individuals who take a brief amount of time to search properly.
I am on the pretty side of plain but have a nice body and am confident in my self which makes me believe I have heat.
Also, it was not lingerie in the pin-up shot, it was a short skirt and I was bent across a table putting food on it. That one is still here I think.
And no, pharmakos pharmakos , I was not following this thread. :)

You're smokin', and you know it.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
How the fuck are we two pages in and no one has posted a picture yet. You know damn well everyone has them saved somewhere!