Anyone got a pic of Shelly?

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
This thread is still here and i cant get a goddamn pic of reeses with pubes on it.

fuck you @Amod

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Having reviewed the evidence with a team of professionals and having seen plenty of dicks in my time, I think the problem with Cam's dick was A) attached to a corpulent and idiotic punching bag and B) secured with a rubber band or something similar, in lieu of having an actual FDA-approved cock ring to accentuate its angry middling tumescence. Otherwise the guy just had a weird alien dick. I'm still upset about clicking that particular spoiler.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
How much are you paying for them and would you be interested in updated pics?

• 1Worf

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
She and some poor guy, both on disability due to psych reasons, were living in a trailer. He thought he was a genius because he wired a solar panel to a battery and a lightbulb. He thought she was a genius because she could "do algebra" in her head. There was something about they both read these forums where people like them thought they were "energy vampires" and could do magical things. He was in love with her, but she wasn't as badly in love with him. And he thought she was hot so posted her pics. And she came here and they fought openly here. It was the weirdest thing that's probably ever happened here.

Isn't she Mrs. Galiem?