Anyone got a pic of Shelly?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Do you promise you wont cum all over yourself? :)

And I need to see the original ASCO.JPG pic! The infamous sexy grandmother.

I got you covered~

NSFL --->
Asco 01.jpg

• 6Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Vanessa, you were the one to bring us back the Shelly pic. And now that old lady / walking dead image.

Did you have these images saved somewhere?

Why? Why?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa, you were the one to bring us back the Shelly pic. And now that old lady / walking dead image.

Did you have these images saved somewhere?

Why? Why?

I'm pretty sure I'd ask the same thing too, so I take no umbrage with that question. I found a handful of pics from that time amusing so I saved them to disc. Though the lulzy answer would be I was masturbating to both of those pics on a daily.

To be blunt, I wish I had MORE Shelly pics! When I saw this thread I was disappointed I could only find that one to deliver.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Vanessa wow - how on earth do you still have that? That's amazing! Did you used to go by a different name? Traffic Lights?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa wow - how on earth do you still have that? That's amazing! Did you used to go by a different name? Traffic Lights?

Just explained how :p :p :p Yes, I'm a tranny and had a different username 15 years ago. No I wasn't Traffic Lights... if that was even a user?

I hope life is treating you well Aych!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Just explained how :p :p :p Yes, I'm a tranny and had a different username 15 years ago. No I wasn't Traffic Lights... if that was even a user?

I hope life is treating you well Aych!

Traffic Lights was a girl that posted on FOH. She had a different username on my forums but I can't remember it. She sent me a video once of her masturbating, she was hot if not a little cray. God I can't believe we've all existed in this same community for 15-20 years. It's insane. That imitation picture thread was when LOTR FOTR came out, because I wanted Legolas hair, so that was 2001-2002. And my aunt used to make potpies for me in bulk so thats where that came in.

Fuck we all need lives :)

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Still waiting for the unedited cooch shot over here.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
What's the backstory on this creature you guys call "Shelly"?

She and some poor guy, both on disability due to psych reasons, were living in a trailer. He thought he was a genius because he wired a solar panel to a battery and a lightbulb. He thought she was a genius because she could "do algebra" in her head. There was something about they both read these forums where people like them thought they were "energy vampires" and could do magical things. He was in love with her, but she wasn't as badly in love with him. And he thought she was hot so posted her pics. And she came here and they fought openly here. It was the weirdest thing that's probably ever happened here.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Since this Thread is about disgusting things I thought this would be a good place to tell you all I found Camerous while watching Trick2G on Twitch. Camerous is the New Subscriber.

upload_2018-1-18_11-25-46.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
She and some poor guy, both on disability due to psych reasons, were living in a trailer. He thought he was a genius because he wired a solar panel to a battery and a lightbulb. He thought she was a genius because she could "do algebra" in her head. There was something about they both read these forums where people like them thought they were "energy vampires" and could do magical things. He was in love with her, but she wasn't as badly in love with him. And he thought she was hot so posted her pics. And she came here and they fought openly here. It was the weirdest thing that's probably ever happened here.
You forgot the part where she made a post complaining about him wanting to drink her period blood due to the vampire thing, and she didnt want to let him.

• 2Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I vaguely recall that goblin dick. Any doc here tell us how the heck that happens? Circumcision go bad? Or am I thinking of the meth user down in Florida?