anyone know how to steal quarters from coin op laundry machines?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Was the playground where you spent most of your days?

Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool?

And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school?

When a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in your neighborhood?
keg was one of the guys up to no good

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I don't know if this works still. But the old school 1980's style arcade games 'could' be clicked and give you a credit.

If you get one of those hand held gas stove lighters, that use a little battery spark at the tip to ignite . . . well that little battery spark was enough to send an electric pulse down the wire and register as a credit. Hold it against the metal of the coin door and click the igniter, hence their name 'a clicker'.

It depends ( depended ) on if the coin door was earthed properly or not . . . not sure on the true mechanics behind it. More modern computerized coin counters ( the ones that can accept different coin denominations and tell the difference between a 5 cent or 10 cent coin ) , it wont work

Shit with some of the old one's, just a hard thump could bounce the wire that the microswitch used to 'count' a coin, cause that to bounce enough to register a credit. But that sort of thumping the machine would quickly get attention.

Oh and also here's one i know fully about, if the coin microswitch was wired incorrectly, it is permanently set to the ON position but it appears to work normally, it doesn't constanly rack up credits, it just holds at the current status, but then a coin passing through the mechanism, the coin briefly cuts the on signal, the machine then registers that as a single credit so as I said appears to function normally. BUT these machines would rack up a single credit when turned off and back on quickly. So you could turn it off, it would start up as normal ( pretty quickly too as the game does not need to load from a drive ) and then have a single credit waiting there.

#waistedyouth

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
^^^

Just this week they found a body in a septic tank - near where I am ( nothing to do with me ). The body had been there for 30 years they reckon.

That seems like a real good place to hide a body, how often would someone ever give a septic tank a good inspection. They just drain them using those sucker hose things and close it quick. So there's a good idea on how to dispose of a body.

FoH pro tips

I thought of this year's ago, problem is you have to dig the lid up which would red flag you if the cops could connect you as a suspect in a timely fashion.

My solution was to commit the murder the same week I had mine pumped so I'd have a reason for the ground dug up. They might still put two and two together which is another problem. My solution to that would be to go out of state to commit the murder. Problem with that is I'm not a big enough dick to shit on some random persons day then defile their corpse by making its final resting place a tank of shit and piss.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
#waistedyouth

Used to play a game at a laundromat before school, loooong ass time ago. Got free credits by using a paper cup to poor water into the coin slot. Maxed out the credits. So what you say certainly explains that!

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
^^^

Ahhh, yeah . . . a guess ( an obvious guess though ) is that you were able to short out the right parts of the wiring and make it rack up a ton of credits , while at the same time being lucky enough to not short out the wrong parts. The wires and connectors are all built to be tough and last through a lot of use, so they're good sized and a lot of the parts and connectors are exposed to a certain degree to make service and parts replacement easy. The wires at the coin door would mostly* only hold low voltage 5V some times 12V so it's not going to go up in a violent bang . . . however one thing I can think of as a potential problem is the main power supply, which is often just sat on the floor of the interior, closer to the back as you service that from the rear panel, but different machines are different. So anyway, pouring too much water in might have been risked some of it running over to where that power supply and the mains power is.

* I say mostly low voltage as once I was working in through a coin door and found a loose wire ( it was a thicker wire so I should have been careful ) the wire had a connector on the end, but it wasn't connected to anything, I thought I saw where it was supposed to go, so I started to push it in place. Bang!! I got a good shock through the door frame which my arm was against, and it tripped the circuit breaker. We later worked out it was the screen degauzing button wire which carried a much high voltage.

- - - - -

edit: add some pics

fW91qVj.jpg
g1aIlAN.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't want to be "that guy" but we should probably stop thread and lock.

FBI or whomever don't give a shit about how many tranny pics you post, but posting info on legit criminal activities, we really should avoid that.

Not like anyone gonna get in trouble but we don't a_skeleton_03 to get no C&D (cease and decist) letter for some stupid shit like being too poor to have clean underwear.

• 3Nationalist
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>

FBI or whomever don't give a shit about how many tranny pics you post, but posting info on legit criminal activities, we really should avoid that.

Not like anyone gonna get in trouble but we don't a_skeleton_03 to get no C&D (cease and decist) letter for some stupid shit like being too poor to have clean underwear.

I just reported this to police who then directed me to National Laundry Security Agency.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I used to love those shared laundry rooms in ghetto apartments. I would sneak into them and wash my drop cloths and my bathroom rugs so they wouldnt pollute my machine at home. I almost felt bad for anyone using the machine after me. almost.

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This is a fun conversation, but breaking into a washing machine to steal $5 worth of quarters is the dumbest reason ever for getting kicked out of your apartment. Just go to the bank every 6 months and get $100 worth of quarters and keep them in a coffee can next to your laundry detergent.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Wait till someone puts their laundry in and walks away then throw their stuff on the floor and put your stuff in.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Wait till someone puts their laundry in and walks away then throw their stuff on the floor and put your stuff in.
According to videos I see on the internet where people lock their kids in them, some of those coin operated ones won't open back up again once you start it. I'd imagine enough kids have been killed/hurt due to stupid people that those are only allowed in places with attendants on duty though. If not, time to borrow a kid and make some free money, amirite?!

Sloshed

Lord Nagafen Raider
Most newer laundromats now come equipped with debit card readers hence not requiring the need for quarters.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

I bet you're a real hit at parties

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Solidarity

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
That is assuming that kegkilla kegkilla lives in a better part of town that does have such invested facilities.
It's an apartment building not a laundromat. Although I did just find out there's a cleaners up the road where I can just drop all my shit off and have them wash it by the pound. However, that creates another issue for me as I'm very particular about how I do my laundry. I only use Woolite, and I always take extra care to follow the directions for care. I have gym shirts that are 12 years old that still look brand new

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/

Was it the the coin machine jews that alarmed you or the aspiring septic tank murderers?

• 1Like

Kiki

Log Wizard
It's an apartment building not a laundromat. Although I did just find out there's a cleaners up the road where I can just drop all my shit off and have them wash it by the pound. However, that creates another issue for me as I'm very particular about how I do my laundry. I only use Woolite, and I always take extra care to follow the directions for care. I have gym shirts that are 12 years old that still look brand new

Met this rich chick in college. She had enough clothes to wear an outfit every day of the year. Every six months she just piled her laundry in a bunch of garbage bags and hauled them to the laundrymat.

trex

Queen Bee

You're gay. Thanks for defining C&D for me though, was tres confused.

• 1Garbage

TheLurkerIsMe

Trakanon Raider
I used to love those shared laundry rooms in ghetto apartments. I would sneak into them and wash my drop cloths and my bathroom rugs so they wouldnt pollute my machine at home. I almost felt bad for anyone using the machine after me. almost.