Poll Anyone Remember "Attack of the Show"?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Who was the hottest chick on Attack of the Show?

• Alison Haislip

Votes: 18 8.7%
  • Candace Bailey

Votes: 12 5.8%
  • Morgan Webb

Votes: 48 23.3%
  • Sara Underwood

Votes: 47 22.8%
  • Olivia Munn

Votes: 81 39.3%

• Total voters

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I had forgotten about this show and G4 in general. I guess they are redoing this show or some shit on Disney channel of all things now. Fucking weird. Even so I remember they had some high quality pussy on this show. Also apparently they did this shit on twitch for a while and view botted the fuck out of it before Mickey Mouse picked it up. I had no idea never saw this shit on Twitch. So witch Thot does it for you?

Alison Haislip

as-part-of-an-ongoing-series-alison-haislip-shot-1.jpg

Candace Bailey

MellyLee-CandaceBailey01.jpg

Morgan Webb

morgan-webb.jpg

Sara Underwood

822875_1315084065882_full.jpg

Olivia Munn

olivia-munn-will-play-psylocke-in-x-men-apocalypse-.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't remember Sara Underwood being on that show at all. But my vote was always for morgan. She has a bit of a manjaw thing going on, but you could always tell she actually knew what she was talking about

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Munn. She's the type of classy gal who will let you destroy her butthole and finish you off with a blowjob.

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don't remember Sara Underwood being on that show at all. But my vote was always for morgan. She has a bit of a manjaw thing going on, but you could always tell she actually knew what she was talking about

Oh there was plenty of her on the show.

Of course the Olivia had her moments too

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
SJWs would roast this show if it were still on.

• 1Like
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
They were all fantastic but Morgan Webb or Olivia Munn have to be tops.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Munn, clearly. The fat suit episode is the last thing I remember laughing that hard at something.

I also had a weird thing for Morgan.

Sara is/acts too dumb for my tastes, and you can see how heavily she covers up her surgical marks on her face and body. No thanks.

Other two were hot, too, but not as memorable.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It seems Olivia is way in the lead. I am guessing the fappening helped since we know she is a complete whore in the bedroom, does anal and lives cock shoved down her throat.

original.jpg

• 3Haram
Reactions: 2 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I had ZDTV on 24/7 back when it first stared for screen savers and Leo Leporte. It was a crew of pure nerd ass guys then Morgan would show up and boost viewership up a few points.

This was maybe 2000ish?

hqdefault.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Mick

<Gold Donor>
i wish they would bring back AOTS and The Screen Savers back on tv.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
There seems to be little love for Alison
Or Candace
Their titties are so teeny, asians feel proud standing next to them.

Ya'll forgot the OG sarah lane,
latest

OK, she can't compare to none of em, but she's the only one w/ legit tech knowledge.

The rest (aside from Webb), just read the teleprompter and jiggly their ass.

• 1Solidarity

Ladro

Anomaly
They were all fantastic but Morgan Webb or Olivia Munn have to be tops.
God damn I had a huge crush on Morgan, at the time (fuck I'm old) she was definitely one of the cuter gamer girl unicorns that you never saw in the wild. At least I never did...

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Surprised by the numbers for Morgan Webb with her man jaw and Adam's apple. Then again FoH loves the trannies. Hell I bet some of you would of voted for that Adam Sessler dude.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Surprised by the numbers for Morgan Webb with her man jaw and Adam's apple. Then again FoH loves the trannies. Hell I bet some of you would of voted for that Adam Sessler dude.

I mean, at least he was interesting and entertaining. If he had a vagina I might have voted him over Munn (not really).

I had a convo with a dude about my wife being a nerd and their claiming her to be a "unicorn", and I was like, "well, she was wearing a unicorn shirt the day she gave birth to our child"....

Also, I question your judgment of women if Morgan encroaches on your limits, given the shit on this site, I don't see how she even compares.

• 1Like