Apple TV+ thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider
Started watching Ted Lasso. This show is fantastic so far. Binged the first 8 episodes this week.
Football Wow GIF by Apple TV+

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
how long can you make it through the trailer before you close the tab

i only made it 6 seconds :(

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
show is also supposed to be more Twilight Zone-ish and a bit scifi/mystery so should be really interesting

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

pretty sure i read the book but don't remember anything, Neil Stephenson was more my Cyberpunk jam

also slow horses season 2 started up recently

slippery

<Bronze Donator>

even Apple TV+ starting to cancel less watched shows, doubt Foundation survives more than 1 more season. Wonder how much longer For All Mankind has
I feel like For All Mankind really only needs 1-2 more seasons and it's basically run it's course. If you just do a season of a time jump then built up Mars I think you could comfortably end there.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Severance deserves 6 seasons and a movie if they can keep up the quality from S1.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I feel like For All Mankind really only needs 1-2 more seasons and it's basically run it's course. If you just do a season of a time jump then built up Mars I think you could comfortably end there.
The series will end when they reach Alpha Centauri.