Aquaman 2

velk

Trakanon Raider
The biggest thing that surprised me about this was that it was more of a buddy cop movie, not the newly crowned King of Atlantis sequel I expected. This was Momoa bro'ing out with whomever they put next to him, with very little rhyme or reason. The normal bad guy was dumb, the ultimate bad guy was even dumber, the super anti-Atlantean weapon was dumb, almost everything Momoa said was dumb, the whole movie was just dumb.

Yeah, it's pretty much goofy nonsense. It's not offensively stupid, to me anyway, but nothing about it makes any sense.

I have trouble believing that at no point someone pointed out that having an undead lich king burning totally-not-uranium in a literal furnace to cause global warming because his city is iced over is the second dumbest evil plan ever seen in a huge budget movie.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
_aba2ce0d-497d-4c59-946c-772c6b111dd4.jpg

Goatface

seems little soon, think it is still in the top 10. $12m behind black adam (worldwide)

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
and that's 2 hours of my life I'm never getting back. Get some paint and watch it dry, it's more entertaining.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Friend gave it a spin. He watches all the latest stuff, thought MsMarvel was good, and he shut it off before an hour passed.

They waited too long to get a sequel out. People are just over it.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This movie was nothing more than a woke agenda that they didn't even follow through with. An evil lich causing global warming while his entire kingdom is still ice?! Some fucking lazy ass agenda push there Hollywood. Even the jokes between brothers were lazy. See, this is what happens when DEI takes hold. You hire unqualified people that do less than mediocre work.

If you want to waste 2 hours watch this. Otherwise, do literally anything else.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Similar to Wonder Woman, the first one was decent but WTF happened with 2?

They fucked just about everything up - writing, plot, direction, and some real bad CG.

Shamu saves the day. This is like an episode of the Superfriends cartoon. 😅

Last edited: