Aquaman 2

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Amber Heard's response was that Elon Musk is the one who prefers chaos and would start drama to stimulate himself.

This debacle is relevant to viewers, some who are drawing a line and boycotting Aquaman 2 over ANY presence of Amber Heard at all-- depending on how these recent allegations shake out. The tolerance for Amber Heard in the movie has said to have taken a big hit, and/or revived recently in light of the biography.

It's not clear how much impact a boycott of the movie would have on ticket sales.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
#NotAllHeroesWearCapes

1694877799870.png

• 10Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can smell the simp from here.
It goes so far beyond garden variety simping though, it's like they just flat out reject all the indisputable proof of what an insane person she is and venerate her as a saint. Like it would be one thing if you acknowledged that her and Johnny were both terrible people and just chose to side with pussy, but they have their own version of reality in that sub. Found it when I was trying to find a better source for the Momoa thing than 'pinkvilla'.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

it is still early, but pre-sale ticket have been out a couple of days and reportedly doing less than blue beetle/shazam2 and estimates think it could do marvels numbers.
earlier figured it would still do at least $500m.

Fadaar

That guy
Yesterday during the NFL games was the first time I'd seen any advertising for it. Then again I rarely watch anything live so that probably doesn't help.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Current estimates I've seen have been 30 to 45 million opening weekend. Honestly, all the holiday releases seem to be slated for a really poor opening and I wonder if people just aren't going to go to the theater or something is going to catch people by surprise. It's honestly looking like one of the worst November/December periods in some time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Current estimates I've seen have been 30 to 45 million opening weekend. Honestly, all the holiday releases seem to be slated for a really poor opening and I wonder if people just aren't going to go to the theater or something is going to catch people by surprise. It's honestly looking like one of the worst November/December periods in some time.
people gotta decide if they want to blow 60 bucks on a shitty movie or have some extra cash for holiday dinners and Christmas gifts