Aquaman (2018)

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
77d 10h 37m
Reactions
82,501 4,780 0 0
'The Upside' is #1 at the Weekend Box Office While 'Aquaman' Tops $1 Billion Worldwide - Box Office Mojo

Outperforming expectations, STXFilms's The Upside debuted atop the weekend box office, upsetting Aquaman's bid for a fourth straight weekend at #1. That said, Aquaman isn't exactly focused on its runner-up position domestically as the film is now the first in the DC Extended Universe to top $1 billion at the global box office. As for the rest of the week's new wide releases
In second is Aquaman, which may have relinquished the #1 slot at the weekend box office to begin its fourth week in release, but Warner Bros. is unlikely to be too upset as the film added an estimated $17.26 million domestically and another $27.9 million internationally for a global cume that now stands at $1.02 billion. Domestically the film has grossed $287.8 million while China remains its top foreign market with $287.3 million. The film will open in Japan, the last market where the film has yet to debut, on February 8. Aquaman is the first film in the DC Extended Universe to top $1 billion globally and it ranks as the second largest among DC Comics adaptations behind only The Dark Knight Rises ($1.0849 billion).

TBT-TheBigToe

Lesbian Icon
<Donors Crew>
33d 13h 41m
Reactions
7,745 260 0 0
Im not sure if you are serious here.

View attachment 188826
What kind of chair did they use in the movie? This is the kind of diversity I care about!

On another note, sounds like this movie was just trying to be an entertaining movie instead of being about empowering, diversifying, celebrating, or making aware of. Might watch it on a streaming service or take the time to pirate it if not.

Mahes

Lord Nagafen Raider
5d 2h 34m
Reactions
407 14 0 0
What sites are good for downloading Nzb files? I used to use Nzbplanet but it seems like the movies are getting more and more blocked as of the turn of the new year. Maybe the days of free downloading are slowly coming to a subscription end.

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
77d 10h 37m
Reactions
82,501 4,780 0 0
Lol. Piracy has been going on for a thousand years and there is no sign of it ever stopping. There will always be a workaround

Void

We're America, bitch!
<Donor All-Stars>
21d 8h 37m
Reactions
2,206 286 0 0
Better than I expected it would be. Not great, but it kept my attention throughout, and I'm not going to nitpick. Besides, they did the "sonar circles" from old-school Aquaman talking to fish! Clearly they understood how to poke fun and still do a decent job of being semi-serious.

I doubt I'll purposely rewatch it anytime soon, but it wasn't bad.