Araysar and Punko's Pissing Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Lawl. 55k for this "tropical" gmt that's 50 years old... I think the gmt new is like 12-15k iirc.

Dat patina doe!

View attachment 271145

Are you saying that's you?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
If this ever releases, the exploits will be legion, no doubt.

He bought it last week, we PMed about it.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Patina is all the rage in high end watches right now. Google "tropical Rolex." It's a thing...

You sir may have what we call a "tropical" civic on your hands that's worth more than you think!!

Lel. People are weird. On a Ferrari, it's patina. On a Chevy, it's rust.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

No you inbred Karen Obama dick sucking fag. I'm saying it's a fad. Definitely not one I'm a part of.. Great job at reverse image search, you found where I got it from!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lel. People are weird. On a Ferrari, it's patina. On a Chevy, it's rust.
Yeah what punko said. It's change of color due to sunlight, older watches were more prone due to material the bezels and dials were made of. I think the philosophy is that a watch is meant to be worn and it shows that a watch has seen a lot of life. Which they view as a good thing. I dunno.. Some existential shit.

911_001.jpg

1000w.jpg

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Yeah what punko said. It's change of color due to sunlight, older watches were more prone due to material the bezels and dials were made of. I think the philosophy is that a watch is meant to be worn and it shows that a watch has seen a lot of life. Which they view as a good thing. I dunno.. Some existential shit.

View attachment 271197

View attachment 271198

You are dealing with an audience that thinks 1700$ for a bumper is a lot.

• 1Cringe

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyway, best of luck to the poor people, those so ashamed they can't even post pics of their property.
I saw you wearing Bronze boots

call me if you want to buy one of my many pairs.

1589925065839.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar I just watched this documentary on Netflix about Russian gangsters trying to sell Colombian drug dealers a military sub post USSR collapse. Apparently in Russia to make any business deal you must go into a sauna naked together to show that you've seen each other completely.

Can you confirm or deny this?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar I just watched this documentary on Netflix about Russian gangsters trying to sell Colombian drug dealers a military sub post USSR collapse. Apparently in Russia to make any business deal you must go into a sauna naked together to show that you've seen each other completely.

Can you confirm or deny this?

Also to make sure no one is wearing a wire.

Chicago politicians did all their deals in saunas and bath houses for this exact reason

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Also to make sure no one is wearing a wire.

Chicago politicians did all their deals in saunas and bath houses for this exact reason
Ahhh. Was funny. I won't spoil the doc for you but it's a funny situation when it comes up.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Wow, this is the quality content I've come to expect from the rickshaw. bravo boys.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.